(part 1) practice

Y/n pov:

It was a Friday afternoon, me, Finney and Gwen were walking back from school.

Gwen then turned the corner "where are you going?" Finney said confused. "I'm going to Susie's, it's Friday"the young girl said with a bit of joy. "Ohh" Finney said with an realised face

"Cya Gwen" I say with a small smile "cya later n/n" she said running off, "BYE GWEN" Finney shouted"BYE FINNEY" the girl said disappearing.

~~~~~~~

Me and Finney turned down our street walking peacefully holding hands "hey y/n" Finn said quietly
"Yeah"I say lifting my head up to look at him "wanna come practice with me a the field?"he said "sure, let me just drop off my stuff and tell Donna" I say starting to walk to my house "Okay, I'll be waiting on my porch (steps or stairs, whatever you call them) "K" I yell running inside.

Finney's pov

I see y/n run off inside her house as I walk to mine, I walk up the few steps and go inside. I see my dad sleeping on the couch, he's been slowly trying to stop drinking after what happened a year ago, he's been making progress. I walk past him to my room. I set down my things, I grab a few baseballs and bat. I put them in a bag and grab my cap and an extra because I know y/n's gonna end up steeling it.

I grab a water bottle and leave a note for my dad to let him know where I'm gonna be. I head out, waiting for y/n.

Y/n's pov

"DONNA" I say running to her room (they don't share a room) "yeah"she said walking away from her bed. "I'm gonna play ball with Finn" I say looking at the book she was holding "okay just be back before dark"she said "I know" I say noticing that's my book. "Hey isn't that my book?" "Yeah but you already read it"she said in defense "I guess so... Okay cya Donna" I turning to my room "bye y/n, have fun with your boyfriend"she said high pitched in boyfriend "yeah,yeah" I say rolling my eyes, she teases me about Finney, I don't know why though.

I grab a sweater and pick a different pair of shoes (pick whatever you want) and grab a water bottle.i run out the door and see my nerdy boyfriend picking at his pants, I laugh to myself. Finney became more popular after he killed the grabber but he didn't change, I'm glad...

"Finney you ready" I say with a smile, he picked up his head and look at me. He nodded his head and smiled "okay let's go" I say grabbing onto his hand.

We were talking about school, movies, action figures and books,
Finney then stops talking for a second "Y/n" "what's up?"I say.

"Why d-do... why- Why do you like me. Like even before everything happened..." He said stuttering a bit. "What do you mean?" I say confused, "you know what I mean. I'm a dork, the weirdo, the ne-" "Finn"I cut him off "you're amazing, smart, fun, gorgeous. You are perfect. Maybe not to everyone, but your perfect to me." I say holding his cheeks in my hands and looking in his eyes (ew that's seems kinda cringy 😭) "really"that's all he says, "yes really." I peck his lips.

Finney's pov

"Hey I seen a sandlot not to far from here, I was wondering if we can walk by it, maybe even practice there." I said grabbing a hold of her hand. "Yeah, let's go check it out" she said letting go of my hand and grabbing my cap "hey!" I shout as she runs ahead. I chuckle as she spins and laughs, her y/h/c hair flys through the wind. "Wow..." I whisper to myself. 'she's beautiful' I think to myself.

I run up to her and hug her "what's this for?" She giggles " I just love you" I mumble.

••••••••

Umm.... First chapter
To who ever is reading this I hope you liked it and I love you I'll work on the next chapter tomorrow but I really need to sleep it's 3:41am so ya

•Stay hydrated

•Eat please

•Please don't be in bed all day

• l love you

• be happy or don't, let ur emotions out

•have a good day or night

MWAH MWAH MHAW😙😙😙