Welcome to the family

"Mr hickey!?"

"What?" My mom quickly snapped her head at me.

Taken back Mr. lucas smiled awkwardly, before leaning himself on his door.

"Do you guys know eachother?" My mom continued in shock.

"Yes i believe this is a student of mine in economics am i correct?" He asked his eyes gazing down on me. I felt my cheeks starting to heat up.

"Mom you never told me your new boyfriend is a teacher at my school!" I yelled looking at her.

"Well i knew Aleo was starting at a school but i didn't know it was yours, and he is not my boyfriend he is my husband Salina" She yelled back.

Laughing Aleo broke up our stares at each other and spoke. "Well i suppose we should argue inside as neighbours might be disturbed." Quickly snapping out of my stare i followed mum shyly into his apartment. Looking around it looked clean, he enjoyed the colour brown, books scattered everywhere strategically and a couple plants were placed around his living room.

Aleo guided us to the sofa and sat us down.

Sighing out he sat on the arm chair and started. "Well it's certainly nice to meet you officially Salina, i know you know me as Mr. Lucas but you can call me Aleo if you'd like."

I stayed quiet staring at him in shock.

"Well don't be rude Salina say something." Mom nudged me. I quickly blinked out of my stare at cleared my throat.

"Nice to meet you to."

After a bit or awkward and forced conversation we were lead to the dining table where he had prepared us dinner, i was genuinely shocked at how well he could cook. The food was delish and the whole time i stayed quiet examining him and mom's conversation. He would occasionally give me a quick glance before turning his full attention back to my mother.

"How do you like his cooking salina?" Mom asked as she drank her 3rd glass of wine, it was clear that she was slowly getting drunk as her eyes became glassy.

"Yeah it's actually really good." I murmured, looking over to Mr. Lucas who smirked and gave me a quick wink. I quickly looked down feeling my cheeks heat up, it was such a small gesture and most likely harmless but i felt my legs weaken. There was no denying he is very very handsome and i'd be lying if i said i never checked out his physic.

He had strong forearms and his muscles slightly showed through his fitted button up blouse. His hands were veiny and of course there was the ring on his finger. I quickly snapped out of my gaze when i heard my mother laugh loudly.

"Babe tell Salina how we met." She hollered in that drunk voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Mom you're drunk please, let's go home i'll drive." I stood up and felt myself stumble a little.
Shit am i drunk?
I knew i was a light weight but i guess it didn't hit me until i stood up.

"No let's stay here for the night oh can we stay here baby?" She spoke in a baby voice making me want to gag.

"You look a little unstable to Salina, it's best if you don't drive tonight. You can sleep in the guest room if you'd like." Mr. Lucas spoke as he grabbed a hold of my mothers shoulders and gently lifted her up so she stood up.

I nodded before sitting back down.

"Woah." Mr. Lucas quickly wrapped his hands on her before she fell, she couldn't even stand up properly that is so embarrassing. I put my head on in my palm feeling embarrassed.

He wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her up with ease. I stared as she wrapped her hands around his neck his veiny neck. I felt a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach but couldn't figure out what it was.