Changes

"You're coming with me, we have some talking to do."

I tried to push off Mr. Lucas with my palm but his grip on my back was strong. "I can walk you know." I huffed, finally giving up as we got to his car.

Mr. Lucas dropped me on the ground and started to pack my bags into the back of his car. I rolled my eyes and got into the passenger seat. With a slam of the car door he breathed out and stared at the road for a bit. His lips were glued shut and his nostrils were flared. I looked at him confused and profound, as the whole morning he didn't even give me a glance.

"What now." I broke the silence and stared at him.

"I'm going to gather my thoughts first, and then when we get back you can speak to me." He spoke sternly and started the car, we started our journey back.

The whole car ride was silent once again. No music. Just the sound of cars passing by on the highway. The tension in the air was thick, i had done nothing wrong yet i feel like a child about to get grounded.

We made it to my house after a 2 hour drive and i quickly got out of the car making sure to slam the door on the way out. Grabbing my stuff i stormed into my house.

"Salina." Mr. Lucas called out from behind. I rolled my eyes and kept walking i have nothing to talk to him about.

"How was camp Salina?" Mom asked as i stormed past her.

"Shit." I replied abruptly before running upstairs and slamming the door shut. Mr. Lucas's hot and cold attitude is not going to get to me anymore. But i saw it in his eyes that night, he wanted me.

"Hi babe." I heard my mom exclaim. Rolling my eyes i quickly checked all my socials, and saw that Harry has added me on instagram. Grinning i added him back, it was a nice feeling to think of Harry again, his good vibes.

I heard mumbling downstairs but tried to ignore it.

"...i dont know what's gotten into her she is in such a bad mood always." I heard mum gossip.
"Teenagers." Mr. Lucas responded. I forced out a sarcastic laugh.

A sudden fear shocked through my body. What if Mr. Lucas tells mom about what happened? I'd just lie and say he was lying she'd have to believe me over a man she hasn't even know for a year.

I decided to take a nap, as i couldn't stand hearing them gossip about me anymore.

—————

I woke up from my nap feeling disoriented. Groaning i smacked around my bed to try and find my phone. Opening the screen i squinted to the bright light.

11:23pm

Fuck

I felt my stomach growl and soon followed with the thirst for water. Getting up i walked tiredly downstairs. Looking around all the lights were turned off is he still here? I thought to myself. Shrugging they must be asleep because there was no movement apart from me.

Walking into the kitchen i grabbed myself a bag of chips and cold water from the fridge, cold water certainly just hits different at night. As it was the middle of summer it was hot and i wanted to cool myself down. Quickly going up stairs i grabbed my bikini and got changed, a night swim sounded ideal.

Running downstairs i took off my shirt and jumped straight in the pool and felt my body relax immediately, sighing happily i started to swim around relax my body and muscles. Opening my eyes i saw a figure above water. Quickly i took my head out of water to see Mr. Lucas standing with his hands in his pockets looking down at me with a slight grin.

"Need saving again?" He teased in his husky voice.

Rolling my eyes i spoke up annoyed. "Whatever you want to ' discuss' about i'm cool. So go back to screwing my mom i don't give a fuck what you think or want yo say." I went back to swimming before quickly ducking up and adding "respectfully."

After awhile i was sick of this man standing over the pool and started to get out. I watched as his eyes went over my dripping body, smirking to myself i walked slowly over to him as his eyes never left mine, his eyes were emotionless a true poker face.

"Doesn't it suck." I teased pulling a fake sad face. His rose a brow and tilted his head. "What do you mean!" He asked lowly.

"You have such a sexy stepdaughter walking around, and you're going to be seeing me around the house wayyy more, in my little uniform and bikini." I teased getting super close to him feeling his breath fasten. Grinning sinisterly i added one last comment. "Try not to think about this ass when you fuck my mom." With that i turned to leave and before i could walk a few steps his rough hand grabbed my neck quickly pulling me back into him.

His hard erection poking into my ass.

"As i said we have some talking to do."

Ooooohhhh talking ;))))
#1 on adultery (lol) i am so happy this book is reaching people i love creating stories and welcome welcome new readers!! Happy reading my babiessss <3 writer

Ooooohhhh talking ;))))#1 on adultery (lol) i am so happy this book is reaching people i love creating stories and welcome welcome new readers!! Happy reading my babiessss <3 writer

I CAN SEE MY BABYYYY SWINGINGGGG LOL (lana fans 😋)

PLEASEEEEE