ninteen.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

"i miss eating" baseball said, causing emmett to groan. "dude! me too!" he huffed as he twirled vance's hair around his finger. the hole in the wall had long been repaired and the group rested on the mattress, talking about random things. "i miss playing pinball" vance muttered, picking at emmett's ripped jeans. "weren't you really good at it?" paperboy asked, earning him a glare from vance. "i am really good at it. me being dead doesn't change that" vance snapped at paperboy, who looked away sheepishly.

"i miss music" emmett said, an attempt to change the topic. "we can still listen to music" shortstack said, confusion lacing his tone. "i know but i miss my music, not the grabber's shitty music" emmett said and they all laughed at the reminder of the grabber, who listened to shitty songs as he fixed the wall. "first the shirt and then the music taste. what's next?" emmett asked, snorting as he thought back to the hideously orange shirt.

"you know. i'm glad i died in such an amazing outfit" emmett said, motioning to his outfit. he wore black jeans that were ripped at the knees, a queens t-shirt, black combat boots, and his jacket, littered with pins and patches. "that is a pretty good outfit" baseball said, humming as he tilted his head to the side. "and you have some pretty cool jewelry" vance pointed out, playing with the rings on emmett's fingers.

"is it real?" shortstack asked, motioning to the chain around emmett's neck. "i think so. i'm pretty sure my parents were like filthy rich" emmett said, shrugging. "it's nice" shortstack said and emmett grinned as he took it off, chucking it to the boy. "keep it, i hate it anyways. ruined my whole vibe" he said as he fixed the collar of his shirt. "thanks" shortstack muttered as he delicately placed the chain around his neck, earning himself an approving nod from paperboy. "it looks good on you" he said, smiling at shortstack. "makes you look real badass" emmett joked, watching as shortstack grinned wider.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
I BARELY REALIZED WE REACHED 2K??? THANK YOU ALL SM I LITERALLY DID NOT EXPECT THIS OMGGNSKDND😭
i love them sm. also, i think next chapter may be a flashback from emmett's pov, to like show his home life??
warning: it's not great. so sorry for that