forty-seven.

(   THE   .   GRABBER.   )

FLASHBACK—

emmett's fingers weaved through robin's hair, tugging at some pieces to hold them in place. "ow!" robin exclaimed, hissing as he did so.

"don't move!" emmett warned, tugging at another piece of hair. beside them, finney was laughing and snapping pictures.

robin held a look of discomfort on his face while emmett held one of concentration.

"hey, you agreed to it" emmett said, continuing to entwine pieces of the boys hair. "i didn't think you would be this rough" he hissed back, eyes squinted at the wall before him.

"suck it up" emmett scoffed, opting to tug at a strand to mess with the other boy. "that one had to be on purpose" robin hissed out.

he only scoffed when emmett giggled softly, before shrugging despite robin not being able to see him. "i dunno, it seemed like an accident from here" finney said, shrugging as he popped a hershey's kiss in his mouth.

"i hate you." robin said, rolling his eyes at finney. "i'm almost done you big baby" emmett said, grabbing the hair tie from beside him and tying both sides of the boys hair.

"done!" he said, clapping his hands together as robin reached a hand up to massage his scalp. "my heads pulsing" he whined.

"get over it" emmett said jokingly, beginning to unwrap a kiss. robin sent him a look before he walked up to his mirror and admired his hair. emmett had given the boy french braids, and he had to admit, he liked them.

"this looks sick!" he said, turning his head in an attempt to see the back. "maybe if finney grows his hair out i can braid his too" emmett said, smirking at finney.

"no way! i don't want you tugging at my hair" he frantically shook his head, shooting emmett a look as the boy jokingly winked at him.

JUPITER SPEAKS!
hello! js this trio being adorable <3
also, obv been very busy esp with me trying to get a job lol
although i have a week off of school so i may try to prewrite some stuff for all my books so i can have things ready :)