Sunday x Male Reader

Requested by.... Me

C'mon guys give me something.

____________________________________________

Ah, (Y/n) such a common creature yet so unique (lemme stop going SpongeBob Narrator rq).

19-year-old (Y/n) was taking a stroll down a park, seeing all the kids run around, parents laughing and telling them to stop, and yet... The relationships he saw throughout the park.

He has a good life, loving family, great friends, (we won't bring up grades), but the one thing he desired was a bitch- I mean a girlfriend.

Now enough narrating, let's get on with the story.

------------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s POV :

(Y/n) : "Well, another stroll down the park wouldn't hurt. Just the same old thing, totally not like I'ma trip on some-"

He tripped on someone. (shocker)

(Y/n) : Ouch what the heck was that?!

He looked around him to see a woman about his age, Brown hair, Light Brown skin, wearing jeans and a shirt that says "Screw off".

I know that's not what she wore in the mod,  or if I'm getting my description wrong, but just go with it.

(???) : "Ayo what the- who did that?" She said surprisingly calm.

(Y/n) : "I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there!" He said in a panicking tone continuing to apologize.

(???) : "Hey, it's alright, calm down."

(Y/n) : "Oh, sorry about that, I'll just go..."

(???) : "No no, would like to sit with me?" She asked

(Y/n) : "Sure, I don't mind" He said.

(Y/n) : "By the way, can I get your name?" The young (Y/n) asked.

(Sunday) : "The name's Sunday, nice to meet ya"

(Y/n) : "Cool name, my name is (Y/n)"

Sunday's POV :

Huh, this guy isn't so bad, maybe I could introduce them to the group... But I get something from him, like he's not happy.

(Sunday) : "Hey uh, you alright? You're kinda... lookin like a depressed emo kid from gacha club"

(Y/n) : "Oh I'm fine, thanks for asking tho" He said reassuringly.

____________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter guys

Hope you enjoyed or don't, because I don't do this for the enjoyment of popularity (Although it would be nice).

(357 Words)