~Better than any phone~

Sorry for cutting off the story, I needed to get something out to entertain the 600 of you that reads this book.

                                  ~~~

5 minutes later...

You decided to make yourself something to eat, still sad from your friend leaving. Maybe it was for the best..

Some ramen wouldn't be a bad idea. You decided to grab a cup of Maruchan (I obviously don't own that.)

Y/n: Take off the plastic, slightly open the lid, pour the water, put in microwave for 3 minutes. *You mumbled*

Y/n: Now we wait...

During those 3 minutes later...

Dave and Fr Bambi:
Corn Phone Wheelchair
Sorry for cutting off the story, I needed to get something out to entertain the 500 of you that reads this book.

                                  ~~~

5 minutes later...

You decided to make yourself something to eat, still sad from your friend leaving. Maybe it was for the best..

Some ramen wouldn't be a bad idea. You decided to grab a cup of Maruchan (I obviously don't own that.)

Y/n: Take off the plastic, slightly open the lid, pour the water, put in microwave for 3 minutes. *You mumbled*

Y/n: Now we wait...

During those 3 minutes later...

Bambi: Yoo, look what I found Dave.

Dave: Erm- Bambi, it says not to take screenshots or take pictures, why do you have your phone out?

Bambi: Relax it's not like anything is gonna happen when I do it.

*Takes the forbidden screenshot*

Dave: C'mon let's head outside, this place is giving me the creeps.

They walked (Dave rolled) outside to find the sun looking... Oddly strange.

Dave: Bambi why does the sun look like that?

Bambi: Look like what?

Dave: THAT!

The Sun/Bob: You will suffer for your consequences, and God... Will not be so merciful.

Dave and Bambi: 😐✌️*disappears*

Bob: Aw fuck...

Back in our main story.

You were sitting on the couch, eating your ramen, while watching TV, but you were also lost in your thoughts.

"Did he really leave me?"

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Is it time to end it a-"

*Knock knock knock*

Y/n: Oh, Be right there!

You put down your food and walked to the door.

You opened the door to see the mailman doing their job.

Mailman: Package for... F/n?

Y/n: Oh uh... He's not here right now.

Mailman: Alright I'll just leave it here then.

He gives you the package and walks back to his truck moving on to the other houses.

Y/n: *Sigh* I know he hates his job.

Mailman: *from a distance* I really do!

Y/n: Wait what?

Take 2! (Again)

When bringing in the package, you noticed something, the package said "To F/n and Y/n".

Y/n: Hey... He didn't mention my name.

You set down the package at the coffee table, and decided to open it. You looked for a knife or scissors or anything sharp to open the box.

You found an old pair of safety scissors! *Ugh, 8 XP Earned 4 Gold Earned*. Head over to the box to open it to claim your reward! (Pretty sure everyone hates elementary school style safety scissors).

You slid the scissors through the tape then opened the box to reveal a letter and, a few small items like candy, papers, and an small figure of 2 people.

It appeared to be... Dr.Doofensmurts and Perry the Platypus?? (Before you ask, I have a reason for this.) It also had a note saying "Open the letter", and you did so.

You opened the letter to find a note saying the following words...

"Heya Y/n! Before you ask about the figure, I will explain everything about it, and what it means about me and you! Okay so, if you watched Phineas and Ferb (Not my show) You would know they Dr.D and Perry both have a sort of feud with each other, but sometimes they have their moments of fondness and that's what I like about each other. Sometimes we're so aggressive with each other, but then again, we listen and vibe with each other. Hope you got this after I left." - Sincerely, F/n.

I'd like to see you come up with a better example.

We then look up to the silently sobbing Y/n, but... Smiling?

Y/n: Heh, I'm really gonna miss that guy...

???: *Sussy screaming*

Y/n: Ayo what the fu-

                                   ~~~

To be continued lol, part 3 will probably be out in October or sometime near that.

Also ty for 700 reads! I'm glad this book is growing!!

Next up... Sakuroma x Male Reader. Be ready for it.