CHAPTER 8 | SUDDEN ATTACK

"T-minus one minute until the event begin!."Gojo announced in the speaker that can be heard throughout the forest.

"And now a word of encouragement from Ms. Utahime!."

"HUH?! um.. um."

"Some injuries will be unavoidable. so um...  help each other out and—."

"Time's up."

"WHAT?! GOJO YOU LITTLE—."

"It's time for the goodwill to..."

"STAAAAAAAART!!."

Once he announced. you all run into the forest.

"RESPECT YOUR ELDERS!."

*Bip... Kzzz!*

man you feel bad for her for always getting picked on, by gojo.

"Where do you guys think the boss curse is located?."Itadori asked.

"Probably somewhere in the center of both schools. But I doubt it'll stay there."Panda replied.

"So good luck with that Y/n."panda  added.

"it'll be a piece of cake."You responded with confidence.

"At the right time, well spilt into panda and megumi teams while Y/n goes on her own just like we planned."Maki told everyone.

"the rest is up to you yuji."

"Roger!."

"RUFF!."Megumi's black dog saw a creepy curse spirit spider, so it barked to warn  everyone.

"W𝘩e𝘳e 𝘢r𝘦 y𝘰u 𝘨o𝘪n𝘨?."

"it's a grade 3!."Panda shouted. as maki prepared to attack it.

You sense another presence behind it, and so does megumi's dog.

"Maki!—" "Senpai wait!—"

Just like you all expected todo appeared behind the tree, blowing away the curse spirit along with the tree branches, making a gust of wind that blew then away.

"GOOD!. EVERYONE'S HERE!. LET'S HAVE EVERYONE... COME AT ME ALL AT ONCE!."

Before Todo knew it. itadori was already in front of him, grabbing each sides of his head, then kicked Todo in the face with his knee.

"SPLIT UP!!."After maki give the signal, you all went separate ways and leave Todo to itadori.

-Earlier at Tokyo meeting

"Todo would definitely straight at us, and Mai might follow and target me."Maki stated.

"Todo's a handful. Worse case scenario, if we don't have Y/n with us. we won't be enough to defeat him."She continued.

"then how about we make yuji fight him."You suggested.

"Alright then. we'll leave Todo to you yuji."Maki nodded in agreement."You don't have to win. just buy us as much time as you can."

"Give it your all!. to be honest you're just an extra player, so it's okay if you go down!."Panda said, giving itadori a thumbs up.

"how rude!."Itadori huffed.

"i wouldn't underestimate yuji, if I were you."You spoke."I did after all... had also trained him myself."You said, remembering your spar with him.

"Senpai..."Itadori's eyes, shines with tears.

"...if Y/n says so, then I guess we have nothing to worry about."Maki said with a smirk on her face.

"Salmon salmon!."