Ch-1

It's one month after teju's engagement with varun......

kk is very hurt.......he becomes arrogant, a workaholic, rude man.....makes himself busy at work.....cries a lot for the love of his life......he thinks teju is happy but somewhere in his heart ge knows she also lives him a lot...

Teju also cries a lot for her kk.....she misses him a lot.....she wants her karan back......as gots to knows that she is 6 weeks pregnant with her karan's child.....as they got physical many times.....now she wants her karan.....so she planned to ruj from her tauji's hoyse from agra....she is very happy with her pregnancy news......her and karans baby.....

She decides to share this news with varun.....she thinks he understands her and he helps her to meet karan.....but she is wrong......he is the devil a beast.....she knows this is the best time to run from tge hoyse because tauji went to london for his business related work and her cousin is in mumbai......so she easily run from here and goes to her karan.....

Teju goes to meet varun....

teju- varun mai tumh kuch btana chhti hu......

varun- ya teja bolo

teju- varun tumh pta hi hai ki mai karan se bahot pyar krti hu hum dono rekationship mai the just tauji ki wajh se maine tums shadi k liy ha kha tha.....but i cant mai yh shadi nh kar skti ab ti bilkul bh nh

varun- achanak aisa ky hua.....

teju- i am pregnant with kk's child......i cant be with u after knowing this.....he is the father of my child.....he has the right to this baby.....

varun gets angry after hearing this.........

ab wo kya karega in the next part.....