Ch-3

karan picks her up in his arms and takes her to his bedroom. He calls his family doctor and she arrives and checks her and suggests to shift her in the hospital due to her internal injuries and test.

At hospital,

karan is standing outside impatiently of her room and waiting for dr. to come outside and tell about her......

After sometime dr. come outside and tells him to come to her cabin.....

Karan follows her to her cabin.....

Dr. - Karan your wife has got many injuries.....kisi ne usse bahot mara hai jiski wajh se uski wrist par fracture aya hai.....puri body par bahot se marbe k marks hai.....forehead par bh chot ayi hai....

dr. is mistaken her as his wife.....but kept mum.....

karan- Doctor is there any.....

Dr. - no there is no physically mishappening but.....

karan- what dr. is she ok

Dr.- karan she has suffered from miscarriage.....

karan- what......she was pregnant

Dr.- yes she was 6 weeks pregnant

kk got numbed and sat on the chair with loud thud sound......he is broken by hearing this

karan(in mind)- 6 weeks means she was pregnant with my child.....my child is no more......he or she is dead.....

Dr. - karan u know its a big loose fr u but u have to be strong for her atleast......she is broken not physically but mentally also.....may be she blames herself for all this......u have to kee0 her happy and help her in overcoming from this otherwise....

karan- otherwise what dr.

dr.- she may goes in depression.....

karan- i will take care of her.....i want he4 back my bubbly teju back.....tear starts coming out from his eyes again....

He left from the dr. cabin and move to tejus ward.....

he looks from the mirror of the gate and cries to see her situation.....he cursed himself for her this situation.....

he went inside and sat on the stool beside her bed.....he took her hand in his hand very carefully.....try not to hurt her as it was plastered due to broken wrist.....he looks her pale face and her body is coverd by bruises many cuts....her whitish skin changed into blue due to beaten.....he is crying and think about varun  and anger bulit up inside him.....he carefully kiss her forehead.....

after sometime teju gets consciousness......she opens her eyes and pain strikes her and she screams loudly......

teju- mat maro mujh mat maro.....mujh aur bache ko chod do.....pls mat maro......she gets scared by the incident....she loose her thinking ability......she take hands back from karans grip......

karan- teju its me your karan......baby mai kuch nh karugi see......koi kuch nh krega tumh.....dekho mai hu yha tumhare pass......

karan tries to make her feel secure but she was terribly disheartened and scared by the incident......but after a lot of effort she looks into his eyes and she feels secure....

teju- he killed my child......he will kill me also

karan- no one is going to touch u now....i am here see.....mai tumh kuch nh hone duga baby.....

she is constantly crying.......karan hugs her and tring to make her quiet....

karan- kuch nh hoga teju.....sab sahi hoga.....creased her hairs to make her sleep....

teju- varun kills my baby........karan......its our.....baby

she speaks in her cracking voice.....

karan gets big shock after knowing its all done by varun.......he is ready to kill him......but right now he keeps himself cool for her....

karan- i know its our baby.......love mai sab theek kar duga sweetheart.....pls shant ho jao.....us varun ko usk kiy ki saza jarur milge....

Teju gets scared by his name......she hide herself in his chest.......

karan tries to make her sleep.......after sometime she sleeps......