~ Set in Frames ~

Two teenagers are having fun, walking all around the place. Until one of them saw a massive tree "Hey look, there's a huge tree over there!" He says. He immediately runs toward that tree, While the girl just followed him. They both run fast as they could out of curiosity. The boy tripped over the root of the tree they were heading to "Ouch, that hurts." He said. She kept laughing at him nonstop, that's why he squinted, but when he's getting up, he saw under the root an abandoned small cabin, even I would be curious what is in that cabin. This small cabin seems like it has many memories, odd memories. "Hey! Over here!" He called silently, but the girl keep laughing still. "Hey Cary, stop laughing right now and take a look at this." He shouted. Cary then stopped laughing and she goes to him "Why what is it?" She asked. "I-I'm not sure, I think it's a cabin, an abandoned one.". They're mature enough to know what's right and wrong, but even so, they've decided to take a closer look. "Let's go." He said "What? No, do you see what I see Jacob it's an abandoned creepy cabin and you want to go there? Really?" She said fiercely. "Well I can go by myself but it's better when you're with me." He said staring into her eyes, "Alright, let's go." She said. "It's your choice Cary."

The two walk gradually, they're curious and ambitious.
As they walk inside the cabin the first thing they saw, were three picture frames along the way. They look around the cabin, they've seen a lot of old stuff like a cup made of wood, everything is made of wood except for the picture frames it is made of gold. Cary looked at the frames, these picture frames are just frames without pictures, and while staring at them she saw her face like a mirror in the Picture. "AHH!" She shouted. Jacob heard him and got to her quick "Why? What is it?!" He asked. She replied, "I saw myself in the picture frame, Jacob!" He didn't believe her "Stop joking around Cary, it's not even funny." Disappointed Jacob. "Even if you believe it or not Jacob, I'm getting out of here!" She shouts. Before even Cary gets out, Jacob stopped her from going "But Cary, we didn't even explore this place further." She replied coldly "Then explore it by yourself." She continued to get out of that cabin. Jacob is now by himself, he investigates the frames cause he's curious if Cary's telling the truth "Wait what? There's even no picture, what is she talking about." Not long after he said this he saw his image in the picture, not just his normal self, but his child self but like a mirror and he's still a teen in reality. He then screams "CARYY!!" he heard footsteps running towards the cabin it's probably Cary. But when the footstep noises ended he raises his head because there is a shadow on the ground coming from the doorway but it was not Cary. It's just a shadow of a man big man like a Viking man. He can no longer shout, out of fear so he turned around towards the frames to look away from this shadow, but he gets more shocked because the frames already have a photo on them. The first frame has a picture of a child, in the second one still has no picture, but the third one has an image of an old man. He realized something about these photos and he immediately runs toward the shadow fearless but he just bounced off. The shadow started moving, pushing Jacob forward that causing Jacob to keep stepping back into that second frame and it sucked him in. And now his portrait is in the frame.

The frames are in order, the first frame is for a kid, the second is for a teenager, and lastly, the third frame is for adults. Jacob figures out in the last minute of his life that Cary didn't get sucked in even if she's the first to look at the frames. Cary just randomly has fun with him bringing him into that cabin. The little girl in the first frame is Cary as a child. And that shadow is the old man in the last frame.

~Curiousity brings me here.~

The End.