Chapter 10

Ava's pov:

"Ni-ki can I ask you something?" I asked whilst starting to walk off away from Sofi's house.

"What is it." He said not even looking into my eyes.

"Why are you always so mean to Sofi? Like I don't get it, why you make her cry all the time."
I asked in curiosity.

"Cause she's bothering me all the time. I tell her I don't like her; she don't listen." He answered.

I look up to him side ways and smile at him sarcastically. "Wow, you're the worst you know. Don't make my best friend cry ever again." I point with aggression whilst furrowing my eyebrows.

"Or else?" He giggles.

"Or I'll... make you!" I say out of the blue.

"Pft oh please Ava. Anyways I don't get why you're the one mad when you're not the one bothering me, it's the friend of yours." He replies with pockets in his hand and speed walking away.

"Where are you going!" I tried to shout.

"Home!" He shouts back without looking back.

"I was going to ask if you wanted dinner..." I mumble to myself and pouting.

==========
~The next day~

Sofi's pov:
Today is a good day. I felt like today he wasn't going to reject me and he will tell me he loves me back and I'm confident.

This also will be the last ever chance I'll get to confess because tomorrow half-term starts.

Another reason I want to stop confessing after this last one is because I'm tired of getting reject and shall move on. What do you know, I might find the love of my life.

***

"Gosh, I'm so nervous.." I say whilst heart beating so fast almost as if it was about to burst out.

My hands were trembling. My whole body was shaking. You could tell I was super nervous even though it wasn't my first time confessing to him. This is probably the 20th time not gonna lie.

"You got this girl! Fighting!" Whispered Ava wanting to stop making me nervous.

"I'm confident!" I say whilst slowly walking towards him.

Bear in mind, we were in the cafeteria and there was a bunch of people so it was full. I didn't really mind them; as long as he didn't reject me.

Ni-ki's pov:

"Yo Ni-ki look whose coming." Jake giggles whilst patting him and pointing at Sofi.

"Oh God.." I say under my breath and shaking my head. "Watch her confess to me again.." I sigh being annoyed.

I get my legs off the chair next to me and stood up. With hands in my pocket I start to walk towards her.

***

"Look, if you want to confess once again; don't you'll be embar-"

"I like you so much Ni-ki please accept my words!" She burst out of her mouth before I could even finish my sentence.

Sofi's pov:

Before I could even open my eyes; i felt like the whole room was dead silent. Speechless I was.

All I heard was Ni-ki face palming. This was indeed embarrassing as he warned me before and didn't listen.

When I opened my eyes, I did a 360 of the cafeteria and every single person in here was indeed staring at me.

As they did; I felt my cheeks warm up so face. Before I knew; my whole face was red. Red as fire.

"I told you this before; I don't like you and never will! Stop f**king bothering me you prick! F**king bi**" He responds to my confession.

I stood there smiling and telling myself he loved me back repeatedly.

I then turned around and started to walk off home.