stay

Rm pov: We both had dinner and went to sleep in specific room. It started raining again in the evening.After getting up for water in the middle of the night, I hear humming in the empty house and after enter y/n's room i notice she is humming in sleep and shaking in fear. I sat near her head and put my hand on her head to calm her down.But she so scared that she hug me while I am sitting beside her. I couldn't let go of her because she held me tightly.I had to spend the whole night there and y/n seemed much calmer after hugging me.
*Next day morning*
Author pov: y/n found herself hugging Rm tightly and wanted to scream but couldn't because Rm looked like a very calm baby when sleeping.She slowly got up and go for her morning routine. The rain stopped outside and the sun came out after two days.
y/n pov: Pretty good sunshine outside today. It feels a little better.After waking up I gave breakfast to Rm and told him to go to house so that he can go to office today and if I can I will go too.I couldn't look into his eyes thinking about the previous day.Without saying anything, he agreed to my words and left for his home.A long time after Rm's departure, I am just left for office when my phone rang.After I picked up the phone, the phone fell from my hand after hearing what I heard.
*To Be Continued*