love

y/n pov:- Even after I told him everything, he didn't remember anything. So I told him we are husband and wife. WTF.....! Now I have to live with him as his wife.How long will it last? Then Namjoon spoke up.
Namjoon: Ok. let me kiss you if you are my wife so.

y/n: WHAT.........!

Namjoon: let me kiss you if we are husband and wife. Why are you wondering?

y/n : no b...........

Author pov: Namjoon hold y/n tightly and before she could say anything, his lips landed on Y/N's. Then after the two left each other, Namjoon wanted something to eat.

y/n pov: I never thought this would happen to me. i will never brought him here. Now how can I stay together as his wife.
-: After Some Months :-

Both have to go together at the office. Now Namjoon has a habit of kissing y/n after breakfast.Y/N is now used to being with Namjoon. The two even sleep together. y/n now started to love a little bit.

Namjoon pov:- I remember everything. I wanted y/n to love me. i have never forgotten her for a moment in all those years .
At night 🌃:-

y/n pov: Today I came home because I finished work early. Namjoon said he can drive himself. I should take a shower now.

While y/n was in the bathroom, jin brought namjoon. home drunk. (Jin namjoon's childhood friend) After make namjoon sits in sofa then jin leave.

After taking a shower y/n come and see that namjoon has arrived. The bathrobe she was wearing was slightly wet. Namjoon had no scenes.
y/n ran towards Namjoon seeing Namjoon senseless . Her hand is wet and very soft🤗. Namjoon can't control himself and he start to kiss y/n. After longtime they brake their kiss.
-:To be continued:-