𝐓𝐰𝐨

Omniscient Pov

Desmond sat at his brother kick back as he watched everyone drink, smoke, and dance.

He wasn't in the mood to party he was ready to go home and lay down.

"What's wrong with you bro?" Divine asked his younger brother and Desmond shook his head.

"Nothing i'm just thinking." Desmond said as Divine handed him a drink.

"Thinking about what?" Divine asked.

"Nigga you always want to know my thoughts." Des said making them laugh.

"You my lil bro gotta make sure that mental right." Divine responded.

"You thinking about Talia?" he added.

"Man it's been months since I seen that hoe I ain't worried about that girl." Desmond said half truth.

He loved Talia. He hadn't been with anybody since he kicked her out.

Now Talia was engage to the nigga she cheated on him with and was pregnant.

That fucked him up.

"Yeah sure." Divine said laughing.

"Come in the crib and hit this blunt it'll ease your mind." Divine said and Desmond got up following his brother into his house.

_____________

  PLEASE!" Langston yelled as she sweated profusely in the motel room.

She was laying on the floor naked and shielding herself from Nino's hits.

As she laid on the ground she felt a rush of vomit and quickly turned to her side throwing up.

"PLEASE IM SORRY." She yelled as she crawled towards the door but collapsed not having enough energy.

Laying on the floor she heard the door unlock and seen as the light shined in.

"Damn she done threw up and all." Someone said and she looked up seeing Nino and Trell.

"You having her detox the drugs?" Trell asked and Nino shook his head.

"Hell nah just wanted her to feel like shit for a few days for tryna escape that's all." he said grabbing her arm.

"Sit up." He told her aggressively and she did as she stared at Trell who shook his head.

She looked terrible her hair was all over her head,  her nose ran profusely, and her body was all naked and all sweaty.

"Yo ass try to run away the punishment gone be worse next time you hear me?" He asked her and she didn't respond making him grab her face with his hand and making her look at him.

"Bitch did you hear me?" He asked and she weakly nodded.

"Her ass ain't hear nothing." Rico instigated and Trell shot him a glare.

He knew Langston in highschool he never thought that she would be one of the girls who would turn out to be a prostitute.

She was a honors student with a good head on her shoulders.