The Sad beginning.

So just in case you get confused Y/n is going to have golden hair.

The basics

(E/c) Your eye colour
(S/c) Your skin color
(F/c) Your favorite color
(F/f) Your favorite food

I hope you enjoy the Disney's Runaway's Series.

Any pictures or videos do not belong to me.

.................

Corona

One of the most beautiful Kimgdoms in the world, to me At least. This was where I was born and raised up until the age of nine. What happens after that is entirely up to me.

For you see, I was born with a twin sister Ariana. One  night when my sister and I were sleeping peacefully, a shadow loomed over us.

I blinked my (e/c) open as I feel the presence of the intruder. I did not recognise this person. I began to whimper in fear as the person leaned over my sister and picked up a lock of her golden hair. I looked on in confusion of what was happening. The cloaked figure moved her hand from behind her back to reveal a pair of scissors. Carefully she brought the thing closer to my sister's hair and cut it
Instantly ,the strand turns brown and the figure recoil.

It the picks up my sisterto which I protest with a startled cry. My sister was awake now and crying. It seemed as if our loud cries had alerted our parents, because seconds later they came running in. But it was far too late, for the figure turned to reveal the face of a hagard old woman and she jumped out of sight.

Thus began my sister and I story.

...........

This chapter was short, but I really wanted to add this part on to show where we are starting off.

Please don't forget to vote.

I'm really excited for this Series. I hope I don't disappoint.

Please stay safe and watch over yourselves till the next chapter, cause then I know you'll be back.

Forever yours, Sungal.