An Act of True Love

Y/n laughed fondly ,when Anna along with Queen Idunna braided her hair. Anna's joyous laugh filled the air as she twirled the hair around another strand. Idunna watched the girls with admiration as they interacted. When Y/n awoke the first two people she were the siblings, Anna and Elson. From then she was taken to an infirmary , where it was finalized that she was unharmed.

When Y/n introduced herself as Princess of Corona , Anna squealed with excitement at meeting another princess , Elson showed his excitement in a warm smile , Queen Idunna and Agnarr looked startled, the two royals had heard of the missing princess but never before had they heard of a princess runing away to find her sister. The more Y/n spoke of finding her sister the more the two adults came to understand what she had done and why.

''I one had a dream of her. Infact I dream of her almost everytime I fall asleep,'' Y/n said as she pulled Anna closer to sit next to her on the bed. It was time fore bed time stories.'' It's almost like she reaching out to me.''

Anna smile snuggling closer to her new best friend. Elson smiled at their interaction and settled beside Y/n bashfully when she beckoned him closer to her.

''That's beautiful , sweetheart.'' Queen Idunna said calmly from where she was at the edge of the bed, King Agnarr standing beside her.'' I know in my heart that you'll find her one day.''

Y/n beamed appreciatively at the Queen and her hair began to glow. Queen Idunna gasped , Elson looked at Y/n with an expression of astonishment and something else that she cound't quite decipher, Anna squealed and began to play with a golden strand her laughter growing louder as she began to glow, her smile brigher than it had ever been, while King Agnarr looked from Y/n to Elson in wonder and shock.

Y/n looked at their faces and looked down at her hair, realization dawning on her.''My bad, I have magic hair that glows whenever I feel strong emotions. It also heals.''

Elson reached out to touch a strand, quickly pulling back his hand when realised what he was doing. He looked down in shame, but perked up when hair was gently placed on his lap. He looked at Y/n appreciatively and began to touch her hair ,mesmerized by it's soft texture and vibrance.

''Were you born this way?'' Queen Idunna asked with a cautious tone to her voice. She needed to know-

''Yes. But it's only because my mother was sick when she was in labor, and to keep both her and her babies alive , they found a magic flower that not only healed her but gave my sister and I golden hair, with healing properties. I think.''

Idunna turned to stare up at her husband who stood behind her. They shared a look and looked back the (e/c) eye color girl.

''We are sorry about the man you came with. He hasn't woken up yet.'' Elson said as he placed her hair back at her side and looked into her eyes softly.''But , the doctors said that he should wake up soon.''

Y/n looked down in shame. This would have never happened if she hadn't stepped foot out of the castle. Anna ,who was uncharacteristicaly quite spoke softy,''I wish I had a sister like you. You almost drowned for your sister and you barely knew her. I want that kind of sibling love.''

Y/n stared down at Anna in shock, her heart nearly stopped beating.Suddenly, she coudn't hold it in any longer, the flood gates of heaven opened and down came Y/n's tears. Anna's words had really struck a nerve, a sensitive one and in a good way.

Anna and Elson quickly moved to hug her as she cried , Idunna and Agnarr watched in shock once again , but that  quickly turned to admiration as they moved to sit on either side of the trio. They wrapped their arms around their children resting the heads against Anna and Elson's and pressing a soft kiss to the crying girls head.