Chapter 3: Arrival

The cars were beginning to slow down and the cheers were coming to them. Evelynn's thin vision widened and had come to rest on her opponent who showed no sign of pleasure, nor of loss. Henri showed impatience. The young woman arranged delicately her wick before leaving the car. Xian arrived finally, but nobody paid attention to that. Then, this one carried its towards what seemed to be the Driver of the evening, making flood Xian with envy. The cheers tonight were not for her, but for the other two opponents. Many men were turning on Evelynn. All of Xian's feelings were released as she opened her car door.

- You, the bitch with the smoke! Xian yelled, beyond what her lungs could handle. What were you thinking? Do you think you can just waltz and play with the nuts of the participants?

- I didn't know you were a transsexual, darling, replied Evelynn, hand on hip, adding a layer to the argument.

- Who do you think you are? Xian slammed her car door. You're not welcome here, and I'mtalking for the opponents, not the shabby dogs that have been following you around since you got here.

- Hey you, who's the mangy dog, quick? Jaehyeon protested.

- You heard me right, you little shit. Go back with your stupid board. It's better than hanging out with bitches like that and their queen bitch strategies on these races!

One person came out of the crowd to enjoy the show by taking off his bike helmet.

- Did you enjoy all the times I flipped you over with my car, Xian? I feel like you missed me.You're missing out on some action.

Xian didn't expect the person concerned to show up now. Akali stood in front of her, looking into her eyes, the tip of her tongue against her second molar. Xian recovered as quickly as possible.

- Why would a girl from a bullshit virgin group who doesn't do anything charismatic anymore give me any action?

Either she was foolish, or she didn't know how scary Akali was. In front of this naivety, Akali wanted to laugh and it was for Jaehyeon a red flag, but he wanted to shoot this girl. Letting Akali teach him a lesson would be great. Unfortunately for him, she did not do anything and was already going back to Evelynn who was waiting, arms crossed. The car of Kang had just arrived in its turn, and he immediately got off his vehicle.

- Damn, I never thought I'd see your ugly face here again! It looks like Xian tried to win again without damn strategies.

Akali narrowly turned her head.

- Yes, I'm sure she can open her legs for you if you force her a little more. It sucks that the drone didn't catch the guys sent after me while you were still in your garbage, junk.

- It's your new buddy who can close her legs with her slutty body! Xian screamed. A suitable whore who had to climb under the desk while you are there like her dog!

Akali stopped. Her fist tightened and she raised her eyes towards the irises-colored honey of Evelynn who made her a silent "no" of the head.

- For sure! You brought us a bitch Akali! laughed Kang.

Crack.
Akali turned around and dropped her helmet.
With heavy steps toward Kang, she put her fist on his cheek. He wanted to answer, but in one key Akali put him on the ground and hit him directly in the face. A ring formed around them.

- I'll put 20,000 won on 'kali, Jiho said to the remains of the gang.

Despite the violent blow she had received in the back when she felt Kang weak, the wrestler got up badly before anyone could stop her and turned to Xian, two steps away from Kang's groaning body on the ground. Xian realized that she was going to have to face Akali and put herself in an awkward fighting position, despite her confident face. She prepared her blow and aimed directly at the head. Akali swung her body to let the fist pass and returned a backhand blow. The woman with the bad coloring staggered on two steps before her next attack, accompanied this time by a scream. This one had not kept anything of the first strike. The rage accumulated in Akali's body during all these contests gave her power. She focused her look on the first fist that came and with another martial arts key, Akali tackled her belly against the door of her blood-colored car, holding her like that. Xian screamed in pain.