Chp. IV

As day turn into night, A-Ri laid in her bedroom, thinking of the underground mayor in the woods, Mountain College, the vampire sighting, her boyfriend Wyatt, and of course the mystery man who help her a couple weeks ago.

For some reason, she can't stop thinking about him. If he is one of the vampires, why didn't he bite her or eat her. A-Ri also couldn't stop think how cute he was. Thinking of him makes her blush every time.

Her thoughts were interrupted but a small knock on her window. She looked up and saw Wyatt, giving her a small wave and a cute smile. She laughs as gets up and opens the window.

"You know, you could use the door." The alien said with a smile. Wyatt laughed as he climbs into her room.

"I know, but using the window is more fun." He told with a wink. A-Ri laughed.

"So, here to keep an eye on me?" She teased as she sits on her bed. Wyatt laughs and takes a seat next to her.

"Can't a boyfriend come and see his lovely girlfriend?" He asked making the alien girl smile.

"Maybe but why are you really here?" She asked, resting her head on his shoulder.

"I want to ask you something, but first, I have to tell you about something." He said as he got up and looks down at her.

"Us wolves, we have a wolf thing that happens when we turn eighteen. It's called mating season. Do you know what that is?" The wolf asked. A-Ri nodded.

"Well, the season is going to start within a couple of weeks. And asking the right person to be your mate is like finding your soulmate." Wyatt told the alien, making her look at him confused.

"Why are you telling me this, Wyatt?" A-Ri asked. Wyatt got up from the bed and got on one knee, making feel anxious.

"A-Ri, will you be my mate?" He asked as he held her hand with a soft smile. A-Ri felt her heart beating fast. She wanted to be happy but for some reason, she's didn't feel happy, she felt even more anxious.

"Wyatt, I—"

Before she could answer, the couple heard loud screaming and yelling from outside. They looked out the window and saw people running down the street.

"Stay here, I'll be back." Wyatt told her as he jumps out the window and run towards the situation. A-Ri shook her head as she ran down stairs and out the door.

The alien looked around until she found Addison, A-Spen, A-Li, A-Lan, and Eliza.

"Guys, what's going on?" The alien asked her friends.

"The vampire showed up in Seabrook last night and now they're attacking people!" Eliza yelled.

"Let's not overreact, Maybe they're here to be our friends?" Addison said, curiously.

"Addi, not everyone wants to be our friend!" The zombie argued.

"Where are the werewolves?" A-Ri asked.

"They went to help Z-Patrol to find and arrest these vampires." A-Lan told his sister. The alien sighed.

"We can't let them arrest the vampires! Let's go!" A-Ri yelled as the group runs off to find the vampires.