Chapter 2

Her whole body trembled as she stared at Dazai.

'...My name is Rubia? I don't want to believe it... but it looks like he is telling the truth-no, wait... Am I really his wife as he said? No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't really remember him at all.'

Dazai was holding her waist while his other hand was holding her chin still he was staring deeply into her eyes.

Confirming whether her little game of 'playing stranger' with him is true or not.

Rubia didn't waver from his piercing gaze, in fact she looked straight into his eyes.

". . !"

Dazai's eyes widened when he finally realized Rubia genuinely couldn't remember him at all.

Dazai felt that the back of his head was smacked hard.

After spending 2 years searching for his wife... he found out that she had amnesia from their reunion.

"Haha... Hahaha..!"

Dazai suddenly burst out laughing like a maniac.

He couldn't believe that her precious memories of the two of them living together for so long had disappeared just like that.

He wondered if God was playing a cruel prank on him.

But after checking twice, he was slapped with the cruel reality.

'How could you forget me-Rubia?'

He gritted his teeth as he pulled Rubia into a hug with one hand.

". . !"

The beautiful albino winced in pain due to the strength of the brunette man's grip on her.

"H-hey, it hurts...-!?"

Dazai ignored her pitiful cry and carried her in a bride style heading to his luxurious car.

He threw her inside and entered as well, closing the door with a loud bang.

He coldly told the driver to get out of here.

As the car started to move, he glared at the poor pitiful albino woman who was trying to sit far away from him as possible.

Rubia, sensing his sharp gaze shrank further while hugging her body.

She was crying non-stop silently.

Even though Dazai says that she is his wife and is trying to get her back...

Dazai did not give her a chance to refuse nor did he get her permission to go with him.

So this was still considered kidnapping.

She intends to break the window even though she knows with her current weak body she can't do it but it's still worth trying-

But Dazai was one step faster than her.

Dazai pinned Rubia down while looking at her with his eyes reflecting her pain.

"W-what... are you planning to do to me-hmm!"

Dazai sealed her words with an aggressive kiss.

Rubia was caught off guard, frozen in her state.

She couldn't properly process in her brain what was happening to her right now.

Dazai started kissing her again hungrily as if feasting on the prey he caught in his hands.

"Hmmm...!"

Rubia struggles to break out free from Dazai's embrace but to no avail.

Her delicate weak body is nothing against his strong body.