Chapter 2: A Journey Through The Dark

Don't  leave me--Whispering

I wish I had some chips--Mumbling

What was that?--Thoughts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*With Kris*

Kris wakes up to find that he's not in the closet anymore or wearing his normal clothes, but instead he's wearing knight-like armor complete with a sword and shield. He'd ask questions but it was not the first time something unexplained happened to him. He needed to find his friends and get out of where ever they are, he starts to walk off but while he was walking he sees some strange things doing strange things, he kept going on until he saw a figure at the top of the cliff before disappearing.  

Kris:*Sigh* there goes any hope of getting some help.

He was worried but had to keep going but soon had to slide down the side of a hill before continuing, soon he came across two paths, and he decides to go down the first path and found a glowing object in a dark hole, Kris grabs it.

*Kris found a Glowshard*

Kris sees he can't go any farther down the path he's on and decides to go down the other path, as he was walking down the path he had to dodge small round projectiles from strange baby rattle-looking things. As he continued walking he had to dodge some more projectiles but they were all easy to dodge and saw a couple of drawn eyes on the wall with dots on the wall a sign nearby and holes underneath them, Kris decides to read the sign.

"In this land, only eyes blinded by the darkness can see the way..."

Kris then reaches into the second and third holes and presses the buttons which make a bridge appear and decides to cross it. After some more walking and sliding down hills, Kris came across a bunch of fluffy "clouds" and curiosity got the better of him, and touches it, only for it to harmlessly explodes revealing a rock. He kept touching the "clouds" until he came across one blocking the path ahead of him and decided to touch the "cloud" only to reveal... a wild Susie, who in turn begins to panic.

Susie: H-hey b-back off! Come any closer and I'll...!!

She stopped when she realized it was Kris.

Susie: K-kris...!? phew... Hey, don't scare me like that dumbass! Unless you WANT to get clocked in the face, heh... Anyway enough screwing around, we gotta find a way out here.

Kris: Wait, what about y/n?

Susie: We can find him while we find a way out of here.

*Susie looks around confused*

Susie: Where is  " here," anyway?

Susie then looks at Kris

Susie: It doesn't matter. YOU got us into this mess, YOU get us out!

Susie then walks behind Kris, making sure there is plenty of space between them.

Susie: Lead the way, Kris!

Kris then begins to walk down the path, but Susie had no patience.

Susie: Oh. My. God. Never mind, you walk WAY too slow.

Susie then runs ahead with Kris slowly walking after her until he finally caught up with her, who was looking uphill at a figure until she noticed Kris and looked towards him.

Susie: Hey, Kris there's someone up there waving at us, any idea what they want?

Suddenly, the figure summoned two white spades ad shots them at Susie who barely dodges them.