Chapter 2: are you fucking serious?!

\__/
Iruma's Point Of View
\__/

We went through math, fucking easy. "Tch, this shit is fucking easy I could beat that under a second." I smirked looking over to Ouma.
"Iruma, you failed one of the exams of math because you were on your fucking barbie phone." Ouma groaned.

"B-Barbie phone!?" I whimpered, how dare he call my phone a barbie one!

"Shut it you two!" Yukizome looks at us, "i-it's all Ouma's faul—!"

I got detention for lying.

\_/
Saihara's P.O.V
\_/

I woke up in my bedroom, my eyes were puffy. My body was tucked in, I noticed my papa sitting on a chair, his glasses were aside and he was sleeping peacefully.
I had this huge headache, I sat up slowly and gently.

I heard a knock, I immediately pretended to sleep. I turned to my side, hoping no one saw me.

"Ah...Togami, I am sorry for interrupting your sleep." Aunt Ludenberg apologizes, "it's fine, it's Saihara we need to worry about." Papa said, I'm sure he putted his glasses on.

"Mr Naegi, Miss Kirigiri and I had a fight downstairs. Have you heard it?" She asked, "nope." Papa answers.

"Well, may I ask...how's Saihara?" Aunt Ludenberg asked.
"Should we discuss this out of his room?"
"...it's the best if we do."
The moment I heard the door shut, I sat up, immediately.

'Whose...Kirigiri and Naegi..?' I shook my head, removing the thoughts.

\_/
Momota's Point Of View
\_/

So...we went to see Iruma whose currently in fucking detention.

Even though we aren't allow to, we did so anyways.
"Hey you punks!" Iruma greets us with her usual grin, "hi Iruma." Amami greets her back, sighing.

"And you, you short punk! You better apologize for calling me out!" Iruma points at Ouma, "but whyyy? It's true!" Ouma groans.

The two argued for a little, "alright shut it! Iruma, you do know that the pop quiz and entrance exam we did five days ago?" I questioned her. "Yeah! I'm not some dumbass of course." She nods, "great because the results will be out by tomorrow!" I announced to her.

There just now silence.

"Are you fuckin' serious?!"

END

Chapter 3: The Day.

Enoshimajunkoo

(Sorry if it's short☹)