Prolonged Exposure.

June 6th, 6:30 AM...

"SEVEN-EIGHT GET THE SQUAD MG TO THE RIGHT SIDE! ENEMY INFANTRY 50 METERS FRONT! WHERE'S THE HUNTERS THEY WERE CALLED AN HOUR AGO SERGANT!" Delta 1-2, or known as Executioner, said.

"Hunters were delayed at Sector A0293 sir! They needed AG8 gunships to rescue them!" The sergeant yelled over the gunfire.

"By the Creator can this get any worse!?" Executioner shouted, and, as soon as he said that, it did indeed get worse.

"Colonel! The warp malfunctioned! 37th Division is warping into an unknown world!"

"Oh fu-"

Time: ???. Location: ???.
"Administrator, Delta 1-2 is gone. Should we send a rescue operation?"

"No...he's fine. There's been worse thing's going on than that, it should be the people he fights that get rescuing in my opinion."

"What about the Void sir?"

"Don't speak of the name unless you want to die like the last person..the Void shouldn't be messed with, even with our technology to destroy omniverses in seconds."

(A/N: Rusted Warfare mods go brrr)

"...Where in gods name are we?" Executioner asked, whilst walking towards the M8A2 MBRT HQ tank.
(A/N: Ah yes, a mouthful of words. Wait I'm not supposed to be here...)
A woman in a T7A2 Armored Exo-Skeleton exited the M8A2's commanders hatch. "Well, Colonel, I'd like to know as well."
"Ah, Helios, nice to see you, of all people. Didn't expect you to be here, either." He looked at her.
"What? Am I not allowed to open the hatch and verbally destroy you in an arguement for the 40th time as you suck at protecting supposedly 'valuable' devices you keep losing and then get extra orders for because of that?" Helios, somehow said all this with a single breath...although she probably doesn't need to breath considering the T7A2 Exo-Skeleton.
"Sometimes, you need to shut up Helios." Executioner looked around and just now noticed...they were inside a familiar forest, causing him to sigh "Great, not ONLY did we get warped somewhere else, but we are inside a bloody fantasy world where the JSDF will arrive in...I'm sure this will be fine, we are on earth so finding the city the gate will be at is easier." Executioner finished his 'rant'.

"So basically, limited ammunition, limited fuel, limited spare parts, and limited rations along with zero chances of contacting HC." Helios stated.

(A/N: i just realized i finished all this without a misspell first try, then i stare at the other chapter's and go 'how did wattpad correct them into misspells but not this one?' And then o remember i wrote this while extremely tired, which activates some weird focus switch.)