"Class 5d"

At school...

Bell rang in the moment she ran into school like psycho. Everyone looked at her, but seconds later, everyone minded their business. Let's face the fact, that it was so cold outside, but still, Ellie almost "choked" in her own sweat! She thought she was dying, she've never ran like that ever before... She quickly searched for her schedule paper and looked up for class on the 2nd floor, her room was 5d, but accidentally she crashed something or someone while looking at room numbers on the doors. She fell so bad that she smashed her head down the floor!
-Oh my god, I'm such an idiot! - Ellie heard someone saying this and it was pretty obvious by deep voice, that boy said that. Ellie's head was hurting so much and she could barely see the boy...
-Are you okay? - boy asked. Ellie didn't answer, not because she didn't want to, because of her headache. After 2 minutes Ellie's eyesight cleared and she saw very handsome, muscled boy in front of her. He was so worried you could say by his face...As it seemed, boy's been talking to her but she couldn't hear him well. Ellie guessed that her ears got damaged too...
-Can you hear me? What's your name? - Boy continued asking her some questions.
Ellie tried to stand up, still she didn't feel so well enough to walk herself to the class. Boy helped her and when Ellie finally stood up, she also found out that boy was way taller than her.
-I'm sorry, I'm so mess! - Boy said... Ellie also was feeling way better, at least she could hear what he was saying.
-Don't be, it was just accident - both laughed.
-What's your name? - Boy asked.
-I'm Ellie, nice to meet you, and what about you, what's your name?
-My name is Mark, nice to meet you Ellie!
They shaked their hands...Someway, Mark felt that he was holding Ellie's hand for too long so they unlocked their hands.
-So, if there something I can help with? - Mark asked.
-Yes please...I really don't know where is class "5d", is there chance that you might know?
-Oh girl, I'm in that class! - Mark said happily.
"Perfect, now I'll get to knowing him better"-Ellie thought...

————————————

Thanks to you all for reading this story!💖
Hope you are enjoying!💝
See you in next chapter💘