"Everything will be fine"

Meanwhile on math lesson...

We could say, that lesson was going pretty well until...
-Ellie! Is Ellie Bernaz here?! - woman asked.
Ellie stood up and said.
-I'm here...
-Detention! Right. NOW!
Ellie got kinda scared but she was way strong enough to deal with those "detentions". But still, she couldn't understand, who was that woman and why she had to follow her to detention. When they got there, Ellie saw that girl - SARAH! - from class and lit up again. She still tried to hide her madness.
-Oh well, well - woman said, which seemed to be Sarah's mom. And also, by Ellie's thoughts, the woman who grabbed her here, was the director.
-Are you the girl, which stole Sarah's boyfriend? - Sarah's mom asked.
"BOYFRIEND?! I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THEM!"
-Mrs-... sorry, ....
-I'm Silvia, Silvia Brown, mother of Sarah.
Now Ellie was sure that Silvia was Sarah's mom. Meanwhile, director was just standing and listening to them quietly.
-So Mrs. Brown, I know nothing about that relationship as well as I don't know your daughter well. She started this whole thing and I'm still sorry if I've done anything bad. - Ellie told to Silvia.
-We are not lovers! - voice said from the background, Ellie jumped for a bit, because she wasn't waiting for Mark to come and say THAT?!
-W- w..- what? - Sarah's tears dropped on the floor.
-Where the hell did you made up this story? We are not together and we've never been! Why do you lie? - Mark lit up.
-B.. but-...
-No "but"s anymore! Cmon Ellie, let's go! I'm sure you'll want to escape from this place as well as I want to- Mark held Ellie's hand and they ran out in school backyard. It was really beautiful! New flowers shone in different colors.
-I'm sorry for this misunderstanding... I just... I don't know what's wrong with Sarah... I've never had any kind of friendship or relationship with her! SHE'S PSYCHOPATH! YES SHE IS SO IDIOT AND I JUST CAN'T BELIEV-
Mark couldn't end the sentence because Ellie hugged him. Mark got surprised, but also, he didn't want to let go so he hugged her tight too.
-Everything will be fine... Just fine... - Ellie whispered into Mark's ear. Mark felt Ellie's hot breath and that was the moment he realized, he might have been into something with Ellie, if she was feeling the same of course...
-Thank y- you... - Mark answered - for this amazing moment...
-No problem! Now let's get back to class. - Ellie already knew what was gonna happen in the class already...
"Of course, those gossip shit never ends! I'm sure, I will..- WE will deal with it!"

Later that day...

Thanks to you all for reading this story!💖
Hope you are enjoying!💝
See you in next chapter💘