19

Continued...

𝗦𝗲𝘃𝘆𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗦𝗲𝘃𝘆𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼,𝗙𝗟
𝟭𝟮:𝟰𝟱 𝗮𝗺
𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆

Ion even think I wanna go home. Maybe I should run away. I think ima just get it over with. Ima just get stabbed and pray I survive. I've been stabbed before i should be alright.

꧁꧂

I was currently pulling up to the house. I barely wanna get out this muhfuckin car man. But the faster I go the faster I get it over with.

I opened the door to be immediately slammed into the door. "What did I tell you sevyn." Fuck I might cry. I'm to young and fine to die.

"I didn't- stay right here ima be back." I watched diamond walk away into the kitchen. I have 5 second to get all my shit, so I'm dead.

Diamond walked back into the Livingroom with a big ass knife. "So baby since we gettin' twerked on an' shit let me see yo' hand." We locked eyes, she had a evil ass smirk on her face.

"Babyyy I didn't do nun. The girl came to me I was dancing by myself. She twerked on me for a couple seconds. And that's what the camera say. When I seen the camera I left and came here I swearr." I whined

"Give me your hand sevyn." I felt tears coming down my face. "I-I diamond I didn't do nun." "Give me your hand!" I gave her my hand, she slowly put the knife into my hand. I muffled my screams with my other hand since I didn't want Syx or Gio waking up.

At this point I was full on crying. But atleast she didn't do the right hand. "I love you baby give me a kiss. Also come with me to the bathroom to clean this up." I gave her a kiss before following her upstairs. After she cleaned my hand we went to bed.

꧁꧂

"Wake up baby." I felt someone shaking me, I pushed them hearing a thud. "See that's why dia fucked you up."they mumbled. I opened my eyes to see Gio.

"Leave me alone Giovanni." She got off the ground,attacking my face with kisses. "I love youu." "I love you more." I sat up on the bed, looking at the wall for a couple minutes, rubbing my face. I finally got off the bed going to do my daily hygiene.

Once I was done I went dowstairs into the Livingroom. "Hi mama, what happened to your hand?" I smiled at Syx. "You mommy stabbed me sadly."syx looked terrified. "I was just playing baby." I seen her calm down a little until she ran upstairs.

I felt arms wrap around me, I leaned back into their arms. I felt light kisses being placed on my neck. A moan slipped out of my lips. "I'm sorry." Diamond continued her kisses before stopping and turning me around in her arms.