21

𝗧𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲:𝗞𝗶𝗱𝗻𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱

𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗗𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗡𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿

𝗢𝗿𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼,𝗙𝗟
𝟯:𝟮𝟭 𝗮𝗺
𝗦𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆

"Help me!" I felt a slap on my face,tears fall from my eyes of the impact. "Shut the fuck up nobody can hear you bitch."

My hands were tied behind my back so I couldn't even touch my swollen face. "Yeah can't anybody hear you." Another voice said.

I looked at their direction and it was deeno. I had widened eyes looking at him. It's been a year since I last seen him.

"D-deeno." I really can't trust people in any shape or form. "I-I thought we were family. I let you stay at my house when things were bad. I let you be around my mom and my baby. And this is how you do me."

He shrugged, "Aye jrob get out ima handle her for now." Jrob nodded leaving out of the room.

"Now listen to my Diamond i-im tryna get you outta her but theirs no open ways." He said shakingly. I looked at him confused. "I never agreed to kidnap you but boss was obsessed with sevyn and killing everyone she loved.

And like you said we family and I always help family." He untied my hand. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him. "Where have you been?" He sighed sadly. "I had to make quick money dia momma is sick and she needs medicine."

"Deandre you know I always had your back you could have went to me." He shook his head. "I don't like to bother you dia." I nodded.

There was a beat on the door. "Aye deeno hurry up wit that bitch." Deeno huffed. "Ight nigga."

"I gotta tie you back up okay? And don't get your self killed." I nodded. "How long will it take you to get me out of here?" "About two days then you'll be back wit sevyn and syx." I bit my bottom lip. "I have another girlfriend also."

Deeno widened his eyes. "You cheating on sevyn my nigga." I shook my head, looking at him stupidly. "No she's sevyn girlfriend too her names Giovanni." He had a smile on his face from my happiness. "Welp let me tie you back up." I watched him tie my hands back up.

He went to walk to the door, he turned around "I love you dia." I felt tears going down my face. "I love you too deeno." And he walked out.

𝗚𝗶𝗼𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗶 𝗸𝗮𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁

"Man were is diamond man." I told sevyn. "I thought she would be back by now." "Go look for her sevyn." She nodded, getting up from the bed.

Sevyn pulled her phone from her pocket, dialing a unknown number. "I need y'all to look all around Georgia and find my girl. Don't stop until I tell you to."

She hung up the phone and grabbed my hands, making me stand up from the couch. "If they don't find her in 48 hours I'm looking for her myself okay?" I nodded pecking her lips.

"Girl that luh ass peck gimme more." I kissed her deeply, grabbed her neck and rubbing her sides slowly.

I pulled back, pecking her lips one more time. "Okay In 42 hours but I'm going with you." She frowned. "No you stay with Syx baby." "But I wanna go." I whined.

She shook her head. "I can't have you hurt just do what I said just this one time Giovanni." I sighed nodding.

I went to Syx room and laid down with her. "Where's mommy." I sighed. "She is doing something." Syx looked at me. "What is she doing." I shrugged.

"She's coming back tho." I kissed her forehead. "Let's get you a bathe ok?" She nodded and we went to the bathroom.

After I gave Syx a bath I laid with her in her bed. "I love you gio." I felt tear almost fall. "I-I love you too syx." Syx grabbed my face and wiped my tears.

"Why you cry." I shook my head. I checked my phone to see it was 10. "Go to sleep baby we'll do something fun tmr." She nodded and closed her eyes.

When I knew she was really sleep I climbed out of her bed and went to my room. I cuddled into sevyn and broke down.

"I miss her sev." I seen a tear fall from her eyes. "I miss her too Gio."

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚑𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍