Author's Note

Y'all didn't actually think I would kill Dream off in the end, right? lol, I couldn't be that heartless, though I will say I now understand why authors write such angst like that. The suffering of the readers is almost funny.

But anyway, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK!!! A year and a half, and 5 google docs later and its over. I know there are probably a bunch of plot holes, for sure a ton of mistakes, and things I would change, but I finished it. I have never finished a book in all the years I've been writing, and needless to say I am quite proud of myself for doing so. Writing this book showed me that I could finish big projects like this, and it has even strengthened my writing skills and the process in which I can convey emotions and storytelling.

I honestly don't know what I'll be doing after this lol. Like I said, I've been writing this for over a year and Taryn and Dream's story has always been somewhere in the back of my head during that time. I've certainly written many other scenes with them that didn't get put in the book, and even some scenes of what their future might look like...👀

Ok I might love them a little too much😩(They're basically like my children now, except all grown up)

But who knows what story I might write next? Who knows if it'll be another dsmp one or one of my own. I don't know any of that, but I do know I'll keep writing.

And I just want to thank you guys again for reading. Seriously. I hope you guys enjoyed the story as much as I did writing it. It was one of the best things to see your guys' comments, and to see all your reactions. There have been readers that have stuck with this story for a long time, and I just think that's absolutely crazy to think that people would use their time to read my silly little fanfic about minecrafters and my own little main character. I love you guys, and there are only so many words I could say to express the gratitude I have of your support and love for this book. Thank you.

I hope to be seeing you again soon! <3

- Crisp