2~catch up with jc

Zoey POV. 
I turn around and I drop my bags and run up to my brother and he pulls me into a massive bear hug. I hug back and after a while we pull apart.

"Omg Zoey it's been way to long!" JC yells into my ear. I know it has been but we will make up for it I say.

"I know, now go get your bags and let's go," JC smiles. I put my hand to my head and say "Sir, yes sir." he laughs I run over to my bag and pull it back to JC and we head out the door.

He gets my bag and chucks them in the back of the car and he hops into the car and I follow. We drive and we just talk

"You have to tell me everything that's happened I say to JC and he agrees.

"Oh Zoey so are you sure you OK to be in a house filled with boys I know that they will love having you there but I strictly told them hands off you."

I chuckle at how protective he is but it can get really annoying at times. That part of the reason why I didn't tell JC about my ex and the real reason why we broke up.

I had this boyfriend named Jack he was nice at first but then after a week I got my first bashing because I looked a guy the "wrong way".

He said sorry and that he wouldn't ever touch me like that again but the very next day he did it again. Then after a few months he would always came home drunk and beat me black and blue.

I'm glad I didn't live with JC then but I always had to wear long sleeves and long pants and I hated wearing tights clothes because it hurt and it made me look way toi fat.

I never told anyone because he said he would kill me then them, my family. So I kept it to myself and every night when he did it i had more nightmares more bruises more memories.

I broke up with him and it didn't end the best. He beaten me the worst he ever did and I had a broken wrist and two broken ribs. But I didn't go back. I couldn't go back to that monster.

Ever since a month of the beating I would cut ever night on my wrist and my thighs and even wrote words. Every night when he hit me he called me names and I hated myself and believed everything.

Anyway you can barely see the scars now it's been a year and Jack would knock on my door once a month and try and get me to be his girlfriend.

My thoughts were interrupted when JC pulled up into Starbucks! My favorite place when I'm tired besides my bed.

He wanted to talk first and catch up and have something to drink. We walk in and sit down and order our drinks.

After 1 hour of catch up time and lunch we hop back into the car and head to the O2L house. I start to think about Kian again I hope he doesn't think I'm too weird or annoying or any of the things Jack called me.

I decide to distract myself and pull out my vloging camera and press play.

"What's up everybody... Zoey here I'm here with my brother JC *turn the camera to him then back to me* I'm in California bitches whooo. I, we just got back from Starbucks and had a drink and lunch and now I'm on the way to meet the O2L boys! Be expecting some videos with some of them and I. But at the moment imma listen to some beats*turn up the volume face my camera to both JC and I* *we both jam out in the car and pull wierd faces in the middle of it I turn back to the camera laughing* cya in the next video and don't forget to like and subscribe."

I turn of the camera and JC is still laughing and trying to drive. I edit it on my laptop then post it and turn it off. JC pulls upto this massive breath taking 2 story house.

I hop out the car while JC grabs my bags and I just gaze at the house and let the show begin.