ice cream and cigarettes

" THAT FEELING ON MY TONGUE, FEELS BETTER WHEN WE'RE NUMB, YEAH

" THAT FEELING ON MY TONGUE, FEELS BETTER WHEN WE'RE NUMB, YEAH."

IN WHICH...she's a stubborn entrepreneur, he's a reckless tattoo artist. she loves sex, he loves sex. why not do it together? no strings attached- that is until they both find each other feeling much more than lust, which definitely wasn't apart of the plan. they just can't catch a break.

aicha faye as reese jordan(22, she/her, capricorn)"damn, you saw my tits and you still haven't fucked me

(22, she/her, capricorn)
"damn, you saw my tits and you still haven't fucked me. that must suck, huh?"

vinnie hacker as vinnie hacker(20, he/him, cancer)"aw, don't worry, peach

(20, he/him, cancer)
"aw, don't worry, peach. i like older women."

playlist!

' ice cream and cigarettes '
sophia messa
"thoughts of you in my head, and i just can't get you out."

' les '
childish gambino
"we're kissing in the bathroom girl, and i hope nobody catch us. but i kinda hope they catch us."

' devil in a new dress '
kanye west
"the way you look should be sin, you my sensation."

' no idea '
don toliver
"let me get that introduction, we on a long road to self destruction."

' worst behavior '
ariana grande
" no phone, no pics, no posting us. this love just ain't disposable."

' novacane '
frank ocean
"fuck me good, fuck me long, fuck me numb. love me now, when i'm gone love me none."

' play date '
melanie martinez
" you never share your toys or communicate, i guess i'm just a playdate to you."

' this love '
maroon 5
"this love has taken a hold of me, she's said goodbye too many times before."

' mamma mia '
abba
"mamma mia, here i go again. my, my, how can i resist you?"

' bound 2 '
kanye west
"one good girl is worth a thousand bitches, (bound to fall in love)."

' earned it '
the weeknd
"we said it wouldn't be love, but we felt the rush."

' goodnight n go '
ariana grande
"it's impossible to ignore you. why must you make me laugh so much? it's bad enough we get along so well."

' gravity '
brent faiyaz
"i've had my fair share of women, feelings don't catch me now."

' i don't wanna fall in love '
kyle
"i just forgot where i was going. i got way too attached, that wasn't the plan."

' hit different '
sza
"all that i know is; feelings inside me, they recognize you. please don't deny me."

' streets '
doja cat
"you give me energy, make me feel light weight. like birds of a feather, we real life made for each other."

' off the table '
ariana grande
"if you let me in your heart, i don't think that love's completely off the table."

' infrunami '
steve lacy
"will you come back to me? cause i was blind to see that you were right in front of me."

' paper rings '
taylor swift
"cat and mouse for a month, or 2, or 3. now, i wake up in the night and watch you breathe."

' good old-fashioned lover boy '
queen
"set my alarm, turn on my charm, that's because i'm a good old-fashioned lover boy."

' pov '
ariana grande
"cause nobody's ever loved me like you do, i'd love to see me from your point of view."

i would heavily recommend listening to these songs to feel the aesthetic of the book.

content warnings!

lots, and lots, of smut!

consensual degrading during sex!

consensual hitting during sex!

insensitive jokes regarding pedophilia/grooming!

sexual assault!

if any more content warnings come up, they will be mentioned at the beggining of said chapter!

no slurs or racial jokes made by the author are ones that can't be reclaimed!

lowercase intended.

"KISS ME UNTIL YOU'RE DONE, AND I JUST DON'T WANT THAT ANYMORE."