5; i don't know his last name

reese's point of view

"you gotta wake up, reese. you're gonna be late."

i squinted as i slightly opened my eyes, awaking from my slumber at the sound of a masculine voice above me. who is this and how did they get into my apartment?

wait, i recognize that voice all too well. i opened my eyes a little more, and there he was. that son of a bitch.

how did he get in? and why is he concerned about whether or not i'm late?

i allowed my eyes to open a little more and examined the room. he continued blabbering on, but i tuned him out. it's too early for him to already be annoying me. i furrowed my eyebrows when i realized how 'my' room was suddenly unrecognizable.

and, that's when it hit me.

holy shit.

"oh, fuck." i absent-mindedly spoke out-loud as i sat up in his bed.

no way i slept with a man i barely know last night. let alone, a white man. hell, let alone, that white man being vinnie...vinnie- shit, i don't even know his last name. he ate my goddamn pussy and i don't know his last name.

"you didn't listen to anything i just said, huh?" he raised his eyebrows, knocking me out of my thoughts as he was clearly amused at my realization.

"no, no, no, fuck, this can't be happening." i groaned, resting both of my hands over my face. i heard vinnie snort, "i mean, yeah, it's not happening anymore, but last night..."

"god, shut up!" i uncovered my face to look at him. "look, peach," he began picking my clothes up up from the floor for me, which is something i probably would've thought was sweet if it wasn't for the circumstances, "it's not a big deal. one night stands happen all the time- not that i'm saying last night was a one time thing..."

"yes, it is a big deal, and yes, it was a one time thing. i literally don't even know your last name, vincent."

he shrugged casually and handed me my clothes, "hacker. what's yours?"

"hacker? like, that's your last name?" i furrowed my eyebrows, and he just nodded his head in reply.

"that's a really strange thing to lie about, vincent."

he scoffed, "i'm not ly- y'know what? i don't even need to explain myself to you. i'm just saying not to get all worked up like you usually do. and, seriously, you should probably get going. you're definitely late for work by now."