Back to normal...?

Lucy felt her stomach ache and hurt slowly it grew bigger so did the rest of her body she could feel her face as it got more rounder her belly was now only a few centimetres from the floor she collapsed under the weight of her growing body suddenly she stopped growing and passed out.
A few hours had passed and Lucy woke looking down at her body expecting to see her new even fatter physique but to her shock and surprise she had shrunk back down to her normal self "yipeee" Lucy cried out in happiness as she got up she had to hold her shorts as now they where way to big for her she was so relived taking off her now gigantic t-shirt she could see her fat rolls and stretch marks where no more and her abs had returned her breasts had also shrunk which sort of upset her but at least she was no longer obese her thighs where back to normal you wouldn't have been able to tell that just a few hours ago this same girl was near incapable of movement happy she left the pharmacy got into her car and drove home.
As Lucy pulled up to her home she could see her mother waiting outside for her "oh my goodness Lucy where have you been school called and said you didnt go in" Lucy's mother was sitting on a chair that looked like it could snap at any moment she was eating a Big Mac and drinking a thick and creamy chocolate milkshake as Lucy stepped out the car she could the shock on her mothers face "oh my god my baby what has happened to you!"
"Well mum I was sick of being so fat so I went back to the pharmacy to see if there was any way of me loosing all the weight and well there was and I'm happy that I'm back being skinny"
"But baby the doctor is paying us good money to be this way and we'll I quite enjoy it"
"Well mum try being morbidly obese and going to high school I could not deal with that"
"Okay sweetie well I'm sure the doctor will have something to say about this when he sees you for a checkup"
"Okay mum whatever " Lucy didn't  really care about the money she was just happy to be able to move without her thighs rubbing against each other Lucy walked into the house her mother was now in the kitchen which was where she spent most of her time sat in front of the tv shovelling down donuts and other various fast foods buckets of kfc chicken  and boxes of dominos pizza
Lucy walked upstairs putting on her clothes that where now small she grabbed her phone and latex on her bed she was so happy at loosing the weight she looked at her phone she had 1 notification on instagram and clicked on it it was from a girl called Jill who went to the same school as Lucy she had received a message from her "hey I saw you at the gym the other day or at least I thought that was you sorry about what your friends said to you they can be so mean sometimes I was thinking maybe we should meet up sometime I know you probably don't like me butttt I kinda want to get to know you"
Lucy was shocked she wanted to meet her jill was such a weird girl she was chubby and didn't seem to have many friends and Lucy was always kind of a jerk to her.
Jill had sent her another message "donuts and coffee are on me :)"
Lucy thought for a minute at the gym the other day her friends where kind of assholes to her so it wouldn't hurt to get some new friends although she was now skinny a few donuts couldn't hurt...