Prison

They're trapped in a prison. When they first arrive they meet each other in the pouring rain under a building overhang. At nights they got chains around they're ankle so they couldn't leave. They would sneak and talk during they're time there. They knew they were never getting out so they didn't mind if they got in trouble. One night she sneaks into the mens room and into his section where he is showering. He wasn't expecting her and he jumps. "What are you doing here?" He asks nervously. She wraps her arms around him, same with her legs. And captures his lips with hers. He didn't know why she was there but he wasn't complaining either. She throws a towel over the 2 bars hanging from the shower. "What are you doing?" He asks again. "Recreating the day we first met." She says as he kisses him again. It's getting really late so she leaves. "Hey." He calls. She turn. He's so handsome. He has long curly hair with a bit of scruffyness. He's skinny from being in here for so long but nothing crazy. She leaves but he slowly follows her. He begins to walk after he when his friend sees him and goes as well. They remember the chains on their ankles and wonder how she got from her too to theirs. They get to her building and see a bunch of guards surrounding her room. 'She's not there' he thinks to himself. He runs back to his room and she sees a key infront of his door. He smiles to himself 'she was planning on leaving' he grabs the key and opens the locked room at the end of the hall and jumps under the table that's under the double glass windows. The windows shatter and his friend form before jumps on the table and then under with him.