Woodland Demars

Woods and I are partners at a detective business. We are discussing a case and suspect with our boss. We got a location of where a possible suspect might be. Woods grabbed my hand and pretty much dragged me along behind him while running. It was in the moment I realized I really liked him. My heart was racing and my face was getting hot. We got to his truck and he quickly opens the passenger door for me to hop in then ran to the drivers side. 
We are driving to our first location, a bank. It's a super quiet ride....awkward ride. I turn my head slightly to the right not looking at him but I could see him from my peripherals, he glances at me and stays there for a minute. I don't let him know I see him looking at me, I don't ever look directly at him. The golden hour sun shines through the windshield and that's when I look over at him. He has his left hand on the wheel and his right slouched against his leg. The sun made his hair almost look blonde from my angle, his skin almost blinding me, the sun was harshly shining on him, yes he looked to soft. He looks so cute. His hand is placed on my lower thigh near my knee and he meets my gaze and grins a small bit. 'I really like you woods' He slightly sighs and frowns then turns back to the road, and for a split second glanced back to me. 'You're so young. If you weren't so young..' he pauses. I get sad and look at the road. We are now is the parking lot of the bank. 'If you weren't so young there might be a space for us.' He says as we pull into a parking spot.

***Talking to a possible suspect inside***

We are talking with a guy helping a lady out with a new debit card, woods and I are standing beside each other while the man and lady are sitting in front of us. I glance at him to see his response to the mans alibi, and I realized how much taller he is than me. His hair is fluffy and it looks so soft. He's wearing a light blue, thin stripe button up that was tucked into his jeans. With his gun and handcuffs on his belt. It was in the moment I fell in love with him.

(Then I woke up)