When Wolf's cry

There was a table in the middle of the dark room with the pale girl resting on it. The light was very deemed, he could only see her. Raphael approached the girl and found Leonardo by her side.

Leonardo had such a painful look in his eyes. He looked miles away. He didn't even notice Raphael was approaching.

Raphael felt like he was walking into some still scene, nothing was moving, Leonardo was more like a statue of himself. Raphael tried to touch him by placing a hand over his shoulder, he suddenly came to life – Not now- he said and moved away.

-Who is she? - Raphael asked Leo softly

-A monster- answered Leo walking around her on the table, he looked so infuriated now.

-A monster? - repeated Raphael and looked at the girl, not understanding.

Well, she was not a human, that was for sure- Raphael thought to himself: - but in a room full of mutants, who were they to call her a monster-.

-A monster! - exploded Leo – And you are protecting her! - Leo barked at Raphael

-What the shell! You brought her here! – retaliated to Raphael.

-She will turn on you and kill you all! - continued Leonardo but Raphael noticed that there was something weird in his voice, it was quivering, like talking out of so much emotion.

- What happened in Central America? - tried Raphael. Leonardo was now crying. His face was over the girl while big tears fell on her cheeks.

Again, Raphael noticed that his brother looks taller for some reason. Raphael tried to reach him one more time, he was now in front of him, but Leonardo moved toward Raphael so quickly, that it was like a ghost just reappeared in front of him. He grabbed Raphael by his wrist and pulled him towards himself.

Raphael looked up; his brother was indeed taller. Leonardo was looking down at Raphael, his eyes were white but this time, Raphael felt no fear. His brother was broken and in terrible pain. He could see it but, he also understood. That was not his bother.

Leonardo put him against the wall and start kissing him urgently. Raphael felt it was not right and tried to stop him but he continued and forced his tongue in a desperate kiss. Raphael's head was spinning he was barely able to resist.

Raphael's leg gave in and he fell to the floor. His tears were falling. Leonardo kneeled before him, gave him no rest, and started to kiss him again with all he had. Leonardo took Raphael's face and moving all of his body forced Raphael to open his legs.

Leonardo drops his hands to Raphael's neck, then his shoulders, and force him to the floor. Leonardo then keeps moving downwards, taking Raphael's arm and putting them over his head.

-Do not let that demon fool you...- Raphael hears an urgent whisper in his ear hole and wakes up sweating cold. That strange voice stuck with him for the longest time. It was a female voice, he was sure at the moment he has never heard that voice before, so demanding and yet full of concern.

Right next to him a shadow stood up and vanished quietly. Raphael did not notice it.

-Get out of my way! - Raphael heard another female voice trying to be quiet but not really managing it.

-Let us help you, you are badly hurt! - demanded a voice that Raphael immediately recognized. Leonardo! Raphael immediately stood up and went out into the living room where he found the girl and Leo having an argument.

- Why are you always like this? You can't be the savior of everyone! – she raged at him

-Why am I always like what?! How would you know me? Unless that you do and I can't even remember you. What is going on? - deflected Leonardo, their voices raising.