Chapter One

Rays POV

I was in the library sitting on the floor. I heard someone open the door, it was Norman " Hey Ray! " I closed the book and looked at Norman " Hello Norman " he started to smile, I smiled back. " Sooo what are you doing? " he said and sounding very curious. " I was just reading " " Can I read with you? " " S-sure..! ". He came over and sat down next to me. " So what were you reading? " He said again very curious " Just A Nonfiction " . " Okay " He said grinning. " Dinners ready! " Yelled a woman. " Coming Ma! " I said getting up. " Lets go! " I said to Norman helping him up.

We came down stairs I heard Emma running down stairs after us. " Hey Ray, Norman! " I rolled my eyes " Hi Emma... ". We went into the dining room seeing our siblings and Mum. " Hi Mum " Exclaimed Emma to Ma who was smiling at her.

After Dinner

" Hi Ray! " Emma said to me, I rolled my eyes at her and said
" What do you want? "
" Im bored "
" Well we need sleep so go to sleep "
" Okay- " she said walking to her room. I went to my room as well next to hers, because the boys and girls are separated. I saw Norman following after to me

The Middle Of Night

I woke up, thristy so I went down stairs to get some water. I came into my room to see Norman awake " Whats wrong? " I said walking over to him. " Im just tired.... " " Same here... " I said yawning
" Can we snuggle " He said with a tint of blush on his face. " S-sure " I felt myself blushing. I laid down and Norman came in with. We both started to fall asleep.

In The Morning

" GOODMORNING- " Emma said then she gasped waking me and Norman up. " YOU GUYS WERE SLEEPING TOGETHER! " I looked over then I saw Norman, " wait- W-WHAT " I felt my self turning red by the second. Everyone woke up because of my yell. Right before I knew it I saw Gilda walking in. She gasped as well " THERE CUDDLING " Everyone started to come in. Ma came in settled everyone down " Everyone go get ready for the day, okay? " Then they all went listening to Mama " Hey Ma " I said still blushing while Norman was still cuddling me. " Guys you can do this cuddle later get ready for now " She said laughing a little. We got up both blushing clearly and went to get ready.

PlayTime

All the kids ran outside while the kids 9 and up walked. I walked over to the tree I always read by than Emma followed me.
" What do you want Emma? "
" I have a question "
" What is it? "
" Are you and Norman dating? "
" N-no! " I said to her blushing at the thought of dating Norman " Okay whatever you say " She said smirking at me. I decided to read, so I went up stairs to get a book,

I went inside the library but I saw Norman standing there " Hey Norman! " I said walking up to him. " Hi " he said smiling at me " I started to blush a tint of pink " Can we read to together? " Norman said begging basically. " Sure " I said as I grabbed a book and sat down. He put his head on his shoulder as I read to him. I started to fall alseep after awhile.

Night

I woke up in my bed. I assume that Norman took me here. Then someone walked in it was Norman. " hey Ray " Norman said smiling at me. I pulled him to me and started to cuddle with him. He kissed me on my head then I felt my self blushing hard. I clentched in his chest and started to fall asleep.

I woke up, Then I checked the time " 12:06? " I muttered half asleep. I noticed I woke up Norman " sorry if I woke you up! " " Im fine " He muttered. He kissed my forehead. I was blushing red, it was obvious.
" Are you okay Ray? "
" Y-yes "
" You sure? Your really red "
" Im sure "
" Okay " he said smiling so I smiled back. We both started to drift asleep.

Morning : Normans POV

I woke up seeing Ray next to me, I got up so no one would see us. I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, but I saw Emma. " Hey Emma! " I said worried that she saw us.
" Hey Norman I have a question! "
" What is it? "
" Are you and Ray a thing? "
" N-No! "
" Whatever you say " she said grinning. I finished getting ready, though its winter in a couple of days it was very cold, almost freezing, so I made hot chocolate for me and Ray. I sat next to him on the bed and have it to him, he looked like he just woke up. " T-Thanks " He said looking and sounding freezing cold, So I gave him my blanket. " Kids play time! " Mum said so we walked down seeing Emma in front of us

Play Time : Rays POV

I walked out still cold, so I just went inside to get a book to read. I found a good one, about Astrology. I went outside bye the tree I always sit by and started to read. Norman walked over to me I wondered why then he took the book out of my hands. He Smiled at me

   I was blushing red, I felt it, " You need s-something? " I muttered to him " No I just wanted to talk to you "" Oh okay

" Oh okay. so what did you wanna talk about? "
" Alot of people are asking if were dating soo~ "
" Okay and? "
" Will you be my Boyfriend! " he said it smiling right next to me. To be honest I felt flustered! But I felt the same so I said " Yes! " Of course. I whispered it like when he asked me so we dont draw attention. We both just smiled at each other in silence both blushing hoping no one was looking at us.