Headaches

Warning! Swearing, Smoking, Nightmares, Hallucinations

[Tommys POV]

I woke up back at the house Wilbur took me to. It was empty and I was confused. Why was it empty? I looked out the kitchen window and saw a green blob but before I could get a better look.

I woke up in my dirt hut and stood up. I had a major headache. Honestly it isn't rare, I get them almost every other day. It just makes it harder to focus which its not like I usually need to focus.

I walked out the door and looked around everything seemed fine for now. I got more wood then I saw a walking green blur. I froze other than my head looking at the walking blob form afar.

I started backing up and waiting for the blur to disappear but as it got closer I've realized it wasnt Dream, it was Phil. I exhaled, seeing that it was Phil pushed all my worries away and I waved.

Phil waved back and I walked towards him, after awhile I stopped walking.

"Hey mate. So this where you were" he chuckled "Wil is awfully worried." He told me.

"Yeah I know, he was spamming me for a long time, and tell Wilbur if he wants his shitty coat back he can find me here." I answered.

He chuckled again before speaking "Well since I know where you are I can just tell him where you are. "

"That's no fair. Plus what are you doing here?" I responded.

"I was forced to find you, everyone went other direction." Phil answered, wait-

"Everyone? How many people- they should know I'm fine on my own." I asked and Phil responded right after

"Just Me and the two, plus Techno told me what happened the last couple days. You can deny it but you need help."

"Whatever-" I shook my head "I'm not going with you so leave." I said and Phil shrugged

"Not gonna force you mate. but I will still tell them your here" He said and walked away

I sighed as my headache gotten worse. Plus now I have to deal with Wil and Tech.

I chop down a bunch trees. Wilbur was blowing my phone up in the whispers, just ignore his annoying ass he'll stop at some point. I keep telling myself
that.

The sun set and I went into my hut and passed out

I woke up, no nightmares. That's a pleasant warning for hallucinations straight in the fucking morning. I bet there gonna be 13 throughout the shitty day.

I walked out my little hut and leaning in a tree was Wilbur. And far away at another tree was Dream staring at me. I'm getting better at handling these things, that's a good thing.

I walk to Wilbur, he was smoking like always.

"Finally your awake. Get your shit and we'll go" he said to me.

"Huh?! Oh No I ain't going with y-" I respond to him but he cuts me off.

"Tommy. Get your shit and we are going back, arguing won't do Jack shit so it's better to hurry up and shut up."

Bossy much. I just roll my eyes take out my axe and head away from the hut, but before I took another step Wilbur snatched my arm.

"Wrong way, huts the other way" he said to me as I sighed and went to the hut and grabbed my stuff then return to Wilbur.

"Do you have to be such a dick? I'm fine on my own, Its not like I'm a little kid" I tell him.

"Call me whatever names you want, it won't change the fact I'm not gonna leave you stranded in a random forest."

He grabbed my arm and dragged me. I looked at the stupid blob that appeared again in the distance. I gave the hallucination a pissed off stare and I was dragged.

[649 words :D]