Chapter 45

"Waouh. It's-"

"I know it's ugly, urgh- stop looking at it!!"

"It's not ugly!" Taehyung slapped Jungkook's hands away when he was about to hide his wound. "It's the proof of your love for me. It's never ugly."

"Why are you so cheesy?"

"Don't mind me. I just missed you so much"

"I missed you too yet I'm not as cheesy as you!"

"Urgh- Shut up!"

"Alright, princess" Jungkook softly giggles and even if Taehyung was pretending to sulk, he ended up laughing along when he saw the younger's bunny smile displayed on.

"When will we get back to each other?" Taehyung's question somehow killed the mood and made them turn serious again.

"Hoseok's father is already working on the case. Just need some times and more evidences to incriminate Junghwoon"

"I can't wait for him to get in jail."

"Same here." Jungkook nods. "By the way, how is he treating you? He didn't hurt you did he?" Worries was all over Jungkook's face.

He doesn't know what he's capable of doing if Jeon fucking Junghwoon dare to hurt Taehyung. He may be able to bear the fact that Junghwoon shot him but if this man hurt Taehyung, he will for sure lose his fucking mind.

"As of now, he didn't physically hurt me. But constantly reminded me to obey him or else he'll hurt my Appa" Taehyung exhaled out loud.

"Do you want me to visit your father? I can assure his protection. You know I have an aunt who will help us. I'll tell her to find a house for your father so we'll get him under protection" Jungkook genuinely proposed.

"I don't know. What if Junghwoon suspect something? He'll know that someone's behind it if my father disappeared just like that!" Taehyung quietly hissed.

All he wants is for Jungkook to take his dad away from Junghwoon but that might be risky.

"Alright, he'll stay in the apartment but I'll keep an eye on him-" Jungkook determinantly informs. "Since Yoongi promised me to take care of you until everything is settle down"

"You don't have to expose yourself to unnecessary danger. I don't want you to get hurt again" reminded Taehyung.

Jungkook has already done too much for him and the least thing he wants is for the younger to get hurt again because of him.

"As you said, we are both stupid so don't even expect me to back off just to stay safe" Jungkook says with a small smile while dangerously approaching their faces together. "I will be by your side even if it will cost my life!"

"I will really kill you if you keep saying bullshits like that, again!! I don't want you to be in danger!" Screams Taehyung, hands slapping Jungkook's chest as a way to scold the younger.

"Okay. No need to be this mad!" Jungkook chuckles at Taehyung's reaction, scrunching his nose as he did so. "Now, come kiss me. The visit time is almost over"

"Alreadyyy?" A long whine escaped Taehyung's mouth.

He was feeling good again after days but now he has to let go of Jungkook. Fuck- life is fucking unfair!!!

"I'll ask Yoongi to call me when Junghwoon's gone, I'll call you often-" Jungkook tells, taking Taehyung's hands in his as he continues. "But I don't know if I'll be able to come visit you again. It's risky"

"As much as I want to see your handsome face every now and then, guess it's okay if we only call each other. I know we'll be together again and wish no one will never tear us apart."