PROLOGUE 1

🔸 Everyone were sitting on Bed in Pragya's Room after having Dinner.

🔸 In excitement, Rhea asked Pragya to show the photos of Prachi & Shahana's Childhood not knowing what's waiting for everyone.

🔸 Pragya took her Tab and showed them Prachi & Shahana's Childhood photos.

🔸 When Rhea saw the photos she gets the shock of her life.

🔸 When Pragya asked her why was she shocked after seeing the photos. Rhea asked her that what was she doing in the photos.

🔸 Pragya understood that Rhea is her  another daughter whom Abhi had snatched it from her.

🔸 Pragya showed them the photo when they were born. It would be an understatement to sya they were shocked.

🔸 Pragya told them that how they were separated from Rhea. Hearing this Prachi, Shahana and Rhea were shocked plus somewhat angry too on Abhi along with Mehra's who did not stopped Abhi from doing it.

🔸 Rhea was more angry on her so called Family especially on Spineless Abhi and Alia for lying to her about her Mother when it was clear that her Mother never wanted to leave her in first place.

🔸 Rhea started crying. Soon, all of them hugged Rhea. All of them were happy. All of them told her that they all are with her.

🔸 After sometime, they parted from their hug. Rhea left Pragya's house after wishing her mother and her sisters.