PROLOGUE 2

🔸 After coming back to home she directly went to her room and went to sleep without changing the clothes. She took Pragya's photo and sleeps hugging her photo on her bed.

🔸 On next day, Rhea wakes up as sun rays falls on her eyes.

🔸 She saw the time and she has woken up late. She immediately gets up and goes to freshen up.

🔸 After freshening, she was going to meet Pragya.

🔸 When going she heard some noise from Alia's room. As she started to hear the conversation she was shocked to the core.

🔸 Her Buji has made an plan to kill Prachi by doing her accident.

🔸 She immediately ran from there as there was only thought was going in her mind and that is to save Prachi.

🔸 She tried to call her Prachi but Prachi's phone was busy.

🔸 Rhea called Pragya but her phone too was showing busy. At this time, she don't know what to do.

🔸 Luckily, she reached the same spot where Prachi and Shahana were.

🔸 Prachi was crossing the road. While crossing the road truck came there with full speed and hits Prachi. After hitting Prachi with his truck he ran away from there with his truck.

🔸 Everyone were shocked to see what just happened. Everyone immediately ran towards Prachi. Aryan, Ranbir Shahana and Rhea immediately took her Rhea's car and took her to the hospital.

🔸 After admitting to hospital Doctor immediately took her to the Operation Theatre as she was in critical condition due to heavy blood loss.

✨  What do you think what will be Pragya's Reaction when she will gets to know about Prachi's Accident????