PROLOGUE 3

🔸 Shahana was scared just by mere thought of loosing Prachi.

🔸 She was thinking about how to tell Pragya about Prachi's Accident as Pragya won't be able to take it.

🔸 With much difficulty Shahana called Pragya and told Her about Prachi's Accident.

🔸 Pragya told Shahana that she will come there immediately to the hospital.

🔸 On the other side, Ranbir, Aryan & Rhea were consoling each other.

🔸 Rhea had a doubt on Alia that Alia had done Prachi's Accident. But, didn't have proofs against Alia. So, she kept quiet.

🔸 Pragya came their after sometime. Pragya saw Shahana and immediately goes towards Her. Both hugged each other for sometime.

🔸 Soon, they both departed from their hug.

🔸 When Pragya asked Shahana about Prachi's Accident Shahana told Her everything.

🔸 They were eagerly waiting for Doctors to come out of Operation Theatre and give them some good news.

🔸 After 5 hours of Long Operation Doctors came out of Operation Theatre. Seeing them everyone rushed towards them.

🔸 Doctors told them that Operation is successful and Prachi is out of danger. They have shifted Prachi in ICU and She will wake up in a while.

🔸 Doctors leaves from there. Everyone were happy by this news. They hugged each other in happiness.

🔸 Both Ranbir and Aryan left for their house as Pragya told them.

🔸 After both Ranbir and Aryan left from there Rhea told Pragya & Shahana everything she heard in the morning.

🔸 Shahana was shocked to know this but Pragya wasn't. Both Rhea & Shahana saw this and asked her. Pragya tells them that She isn't shocked as She know that It's not a big deal for Alia to kill someone.

🔸 Pragya told Shahana that they will go back to their house directly once Prachi gets discharged from the hospital.

🔸 Hearing this Shahana was jumping like a Monkey. Pragya told her that they were living in a small house as their house was under renovation. Now, renovation is complete.

🔸 Rhea left for the MK Mansion as Pragya told her to go.

🔸Next day, after Prachi got discharge from hospital Pragya, Prachi and Shahana left for their home.