Momo x reader: A little love. (Lemon)

(This is a lemon! If you're not comfortable with this content, please do not read!)

(Drawing is also by me!)

You had been spending your time in the apartment for about half the day now.

Occasionally you'd look out the front window for any sign of Momo returning yet to no sight. He was currently out and about doing some more projects with Doc and said he'd return later on.

From up above in the open dome, you can see how the sun is almost down setting, shading the sky to be filled with arays of blues, purples, oranges, and pinks with some stars starting to appear.

About to go back on the couch, it's then you finally see Momo down below making his way back up causing excitement to rush through you.

Now usually you'd wait at the door and jump into his arms, but today you feel like doing something different.

So, with a new mission on board, you scamper to hide behind a different door and wait.

"Y/n dear! I'm home now!"

Giving a slight peak, you can see his back turned towards you giving a nice opportunity, so you quietly tip-toe over while smirking.

"..Y/n?? Where are yo- aak!!"

Momo grunts as you jump onto his back giggling playfully, "I got cha! What took you so long Momooo??" You whine out while sliding off as he turns to you with an amused look displayed.

"The project just took longer than expected Love, you missed me that much?"

You giggled and playfully pushed him into the couch while sitting on top of him,

"Well of course I did silly! It's almost night time and you rarely come back at this time-"

You had stopped yourself from talking upon seeing Momo's blushing face and with how his hands gently glided up and down your thighs occasionally going inwards.

"M-...Momo..? You good bud?"

He looks at you quickly at the sound of your voice before nodding, "Yeah! Sorry Hun, I was a bit... distracted..is all-"

Raising a brow, a mischievous smile takes over your face which has Momo blushing more as you feel his body slightly get hot,

"H-Honey?- What are you thinking of now
mmph!~"

A stiffled moan escapes from him as you begin to grind on his lower region which makes you softly moan as well due to the heat that's now radiating more off his body.

"Ooh..Momo~~" You coo in bliss while picking up your pace as you listen to Momo's quiet moans and grunts while he grabs onto your hips and thrusts upwards creating more friction which has you now moaning louder.

"M-Momo I'm getting c-close- ah ah!~"

Upon hearing that, he takes it upon himself to lay you on your back causing you to whine,

"Don't worry song bird, I'm not done yet~"

And with that, you feel his hand travel downwards under your clothing before inserting two fingers into you making a loud gasp emerge.

As he moves them slowly, the pace gradually gets faster as he kisses you muffling your moans while you grip the couch under you hold feeling the tight knot in your lower belly.

"Mmh!~~ Momo!...I'm so close!!~.."

You manage to say between the kisses as he smirks, "Do you really deserve to Love?"

Your hips buck up in response to his voice as you nod eagerly feeling him curl his fingers and thrusting them in deep one last time as that's all it takes to push you over the edge.

You pant heavily watching as he slides his fingers out before helping you clean up as he pulls you into his laps having you rest against his chest.

"Say..does that make up for lost time?" He asks while kissing your forehead making you smile,

"Why yes..yes it does~"