Clementine x reader: Hush. (Lemon)

Today was.. interesting to say the least.

Right now, all your friends from the Slums were coming up to Midtown to visit the area as well as seeing you and Clem.

You excited ran around the apartment gathering the things you needed to take to the place you all were going to which would be a small garden area.

Clem waited by the door admiring you as she let out a soft sigh seeing how good you looked making her crave to hold and touch you.

As you had your back turned, you suddenly felt arms wrap around your waist and a body being pressed closely to your own.

"What's up Clem?" You asked as you fixed your hair up a bit, not noticing her smirk from the mirror.

"Nothing Love, just admiring how stunning you are, just so amazing~.."

You hear her coo quietly while leaning down as she starts to kiss your neck while gliding her hand softly over your inner thigh.

Your breath hinches a bit from the godly feeling but you quickly remember that y'all are having to meet up with everyone.

"As much as I'd want to do this Clem, we gotta get going-" You say giving her a quick passionate kiss before walking out of her hold which only makes feel more eager to have you.

As you approach the gardens, you see everyone there talking and laughing as some then notice you both and happily greet y'all.

Clem notices a table they've set up and a few seats placed in the back as she then guides you over.

You watch as she sits down before pulling you to sit in her lap with your back facing her as she rests her chin on your shoulder.

You give her a few kisses before turning your attention to Momo who had come over sitting across from you to talk about a few things.

This leaves Clem to observe a few things as she notices the table covers both of y'all's lower bodies.

Taking this to an advantage, she once again slides her hand across your thigh as she feels you tense but continuing to talk with Momo.

Smirking to herself, she beings to softly palm you feeling as you try to pry her hand away but she easily uses her other hand to hold both of yours in a firm grip making you feel helpless and needy.

Once she decides she's teased you enough, her hand then slides down under your clothing and giving you gentle rubs making you jump a bit and stiffling a moan.

Momo gives you a confused look during mid sentence as he tilts his head,

"Are you okay Y/n?"

Cheeks turning a bit red, you quickly nod,
"Yeah yeah! Just a little moth flew near, didn't expect it haha-"

He giggles a bit before continuing to talk about a project as Clementine quietly whispers dirty things in your ear as that's the only thing you can now focus on.

You though she'd stop there, but oh boy were you wrong.

You feel her slide in one finger and then two more which causes you to lean back into her body as you try your best to smile at Momo's story.

And thankfully, Doc calls him over to which he says his goodbyes and leaves. This now giving you alone time with Clem.

Wiping your head around, blush explodes on your face,

"C-Clem! What are you doing?? This isn't the place for thi- AhuG!~"

Your sentence is cut short upon feeling her thrusting her fingers in deeper while curling them as her thumb rubs circles on your sensitive spot.

"What's wrong Love? I can't hear you to well~"

You quickly lay your head on your arms that rest on the table as your muffled moans are all that can be heard. Thankfully no one was close to hear them.

"Hmm, you sound so gorgeous Honey, let me hear those moans, let everyone know who you belong to~~"

She says huskily while heating up her body and grinding against your rear end creating friction which puts you in a heavenly, blissful place.

"O-oh!~ Clem! Faster p-please!!~"

"As you wish my Love~" She whispers adding a forth finger making the build up in your lower belly suddenly explode as you practically shoved your face into your arm letting out a loud moan.

You didn't dare look up to see if anyone heard, nor do you ever wanna know.

As Clem continues to pump you for a bit longer she then slides her fingers out and cleaning them before turning you around in her lap as you tiredly lay against her chest.

"I'm not complaining but..why didn't you wait till we got home with no one around..?"

She giggles softly giving you a loving kiss before admiring you below in her hold,

"I couldn't help myself, the way you stride and look so good, how amazing you are, it always draws me in~"

She coos while keeping her body warm causing you to slowly drift off in her hold as she protectivly keeps her arms around you.