Walter is surrounded by daddies

I get into my car and drove to where I knew Mike would be

I hoped he loved me. I had never loved anyone like this before.

I wanted him to eat my ass.

What was a short car drive, seemed like an extraordinary long one (long like my dick 😏).
I was scared. What if this gus man was right. What if Mike was a spy, what if he couldn't love me unless I worked for Gus in whatever crazy business he was in.

What if Mike was a bad man?

Whilst these thoughts rushed through my head, I looked in the wing mirror to see my worst nightmare.
Gustavo Fring had been following me this entire time! 😰🤔😯😦😧😱🤯
I put my foot down on the gas only to find I was surrounded on the highway by two cars.

Gustavo came out his car and a strange man came out from the other. He seemed familiar..
it was Saul goodman!

I couldn't believe it . Why was he here with Gustavo?

"Walter you must work with me and Saul. It would be the best for you I promise"

They were a distraction. I had to get out but how? There was awkward silence between us three. What was I to do? How was I supposed to get out from this situation?

Suddenly it hit me, I had a gun in the glove box.

"Ok fine. I will work for you. Should I come into your car?"

"Yes that would be great, come in"

I froze. I had hoped he would say for me to follow. This wasn't going to plan.

I quickly went into the glove box and got out my gun.

But that was a bad idea because When I came out, both Gustavo and Saul had guns

"Listen it doesn't have to be this way Walter. Please put down the gun and come with me"

I was angry. His dare he. I needed to look for Mike. How dare he assume I wanted to go work for him?

I didn't know what to do. They were about to shoot. I put my hands up knowing I couldn't win this 2v1 fight. I knew this was the end...