SuperMike

I closed my eyes. I knew they were both going to shoot. I waited. Nothing had happened .

When I opened my eyes i saw the most beautiful thing.

My daddy was here to save me! He put a gun to Gustavos head

He put a gun to Gustavos head.

"You shoot Walter I shoot Gustavo, and you wouldn't want me to do that would you? All your money would be gone. You would no longer be Saul goodman. All your fame would be gone. Now listen put the gun down Saul"

Saul listened but hesitated. I wondered what he had meant. Saul worked for Gustavo? This didn't add up. I needed to know all the answers, but that wasn't my main concern at the moment. I wondered if Mike saved me because he loved me. He came back for me after all.

Mike put the gun down from Gustavos head and took me into his car.
"What on earth were you thinking 🤬 you stupid man"

I was shook. Did Mike really just say that to me?
"Huh what. Why are you being rude to me all of a sudden. You came back to me and and then you saved me. Does this mean I can call you daddy 😳😨"

Mike was disgusted. He didn't say a single word for the rest of the car ride. Did I ruin my entire relationship with Mike?
Does this mean Mike doesn't like me or even love me ? If he didn't why did he save me?
I didn't know what to do or what to think at this point.

A few minutes later we arrived at Mikes favourite spot.
Was this the time to show him my penis?
My heart was racing. I wanted to cum gallons and gallons 😵😪🥴