#77

Few days later, Taehyung was getting ready to go out with Jungkook.

Jungkook called him and asked him for date on which Taehyung immediately said yes.

He hummed on some random song as he got fully ready.

He heard knock on the door and he smiled, thinking that Jungkook came earlier.

He skipped downstairs and happily opened doors but his smile fall down as soon as he saw that person in front of door wasn't Jungkook.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and was about to close doors but hand on door stopped him.

"Aww babe, will you not let me in?" He asked.

"Bogum get the hell out of here!" Taehyung warns him.

"Nah, nah, we are gonna talk." Bogum says and walks in, pushing Taehyung in process.

"I SAID TO GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO TALK ABOUT!!" Taehyung yelled.

Bogum just smirked and stepped closer to Taehyung.

"I missed you baby." Bogum says and was about to touch Taehyung's face but Taehyung slapped his hand away.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME!! GET THE HELL OUT!" Taehyung yells.

"You really doesn't learn? Well, then we can go with other way." Bogum says and smirks.

He was about to slap Taehyung but just then hand stopped him.

"DARE TO TOUCH HIM AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT I WILL DO!" Jungkook says as he stood in front of Taehyung, hiding him with his body while he holds Bogum by his wrist.

"Ohh, look, your little hero is here." Bogum says and rolls his eyes.

"I promise to you Taehyung, I will get you alone, be sure of it." Bogum says.

He gets himself free from Jungkook and walks away from there.

Jungkook turns around and immediately pulls Taehyung in hug.

"Are you okay love? Did he do something to you??" Jungkook asks as he checks Taehyung's whole body.

Taehyung looks at him and shooks his head.

"Let's just go, I don't want to be here right now." Taehyung says.

"Alright love." Jungkook says.

Taehyung picks up his things and then they leave from there.

As they enters in Jungkook's car, it's silent but comfortable one.

Taehyung rests his head against window, looking outside as car moves, Jungkook driving to their destination.

Sudden hand on Taehyung's thigh scares him and he jumps and turns around, only to realize that it's Jungkook's hand.

"Sorry." Jungkook says and removes his hand.

"No." Taehyung says and grabs Jungkook's hand then placing it back on his thigh.

"I got lost in thoughts, that's why I got scared on sudden contact. Don't be sorry, it's not your fault." Taehyung says, looking down at his lap as he's playing with Jungkook's fingers.

"What are you thinking about?" Jungkook asks, gently rubbing his finger against Taehyung's inner thigh.

"Just about everything, my head is being mess right now. It's not important right now anyway because I just want to spend great time with you." Taehyung says.

"I promise to make this night perfect." Jungkook says.

Taehyung smiles then leans towards Jungkook, placing his lips against Jungkook's cheek.

"I know you will, I love you." Taehyung says then rests his head against Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook smiles, his heart feels more warmer and he swears that he feels butterflies dancing in his stomach.

"I love you more." Jungkook says.

They both fall in silence, just driving towards their destination and wanting nothing more but to have great time together.