𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴𝗼, 𝗜𝗟

ت

Nari stayed getting me in position to get hurt like my feelings and other stuff. She's not the best sister but she's all i got left.

"and who is we? who took you home?" He also asked me he was confused and if i told him who he would lose his head, plus i didn't ask him who the girl was and where or who he be with

"Nobody but you should get going for your game" I said getting out the car holding my side

Meech was curious and was tried his best to not show any emotion so he just walked with me inside of the school building.

𝗡𝗮𝗿𝗶 𝗢'𝗡𝗲𝗮𝗹
☟︎☟︎☟︎☟︎

I got out the uber car, I looked around seeing the area was decent but had a lot of people outside with kid toys on their lawn. I walked up the steps of the place my brother Darnell left behind i just needed to know what did he leave behind for us. The door was locked so i went to the back of the house grabbing a rock to bust the small window by the door knob.

I walked inside the dark house feeling the cold breeze hit my body and chills ran down my neck. The scent of my brother was still here that made tears formed in my eyes but i had to remember that i was here for something important.

Luckily the lights still work.

I went to the living room seeing pictures of us on the fire place and stands, I smiled admiring them and how good the decor was on the wall. I went to a table seeing keys and papers that were left behind..papers that looked like they were written today

The letters had our names printed on them DaNari, DaShayla, and DaSharee, I began reading the paper carefully.

Nari,Shay, and Sharee..

I know you're sitting somewhere reading this letter with confusion and let me tell you why, Two years ago my sophomore year in high school I ended up getting caught up in the streets even more that had me tied in and couldn't get out unless i was dead, in jail, moved away, or just faded. I was so tied in Pops and Dukes was tweaking on me for hanging out in the night but i was trying to make some money to get us up out of Chicago but i saved up enough to buy this house to handle my business and made sure no one knew about my spot. On my 16th birthday I found out something that i've should've never put two n two together but the people that stay in our house 24/7 hanging with our folks is the ones that's trying to get us all wiped out from head to toe they're just trying to get under our comfort to trust them but i wasn't going with it so i took one them. I don't regret it but more and more kept coming and were looking for the person that did that to their family and they did..They missed.

That was the last of the letter the words, a tear fell from my eye and landed on the paper leaving a stain. I was finna go crazy and lose my mind with rage and questions.

what do he mean THEY MISSED???

"G you telling me my brother alive bro?!" I screamed crying falling against the chair holding it, I just cried until i couldn't no more. This is house has all of the answers and i'll need all of the answers that imma get.

I stood up wiping my eyes sniffing. I shuffled through the papers on the table seeing funeral home and papers of houses. I took a picture of everything and kept the letter before snatching a pair of car keys off the table.

I looked around the house until i found a random wall door. "The fuck." I whispered and opened it seeing a trash bag filled with money

"Nell you a fucking goat" I smiled and ran out the house before someone came home. The car Darnell left behind was a black Jeep Cherokee that's sitting in front of my parents house.

Once the uber pulled up after 8minutes of waiting. I got inside the car greeting them and went looking through my phone to get a glimpse at the papers. My stomach began aching at the fact my brother is probably still alive but if everything is true i don't know how i should react.

Especially for Shay and Sharee they both loved Darnell and when he died it's like they lost themselves mostly Sharee he started acting different and getting into scamming and running in n out of juvie.

He would call Shay to check up on her time to time but he's gonna be out soon. Don't know when but i have a feeling that'll it'll definitely be around me and Darnell's birthday that's in three weeks.

Once i made it to my parents house I instantly jumped out the uber and went straight to Darnell's old car, My parents weren't here because their car was gone so i decided to go inside to grab me, shays, and sharee's clothes for when he gets out.

"Once shit calms down between us Im helping them and getting them out this shit" I mumbled throwing our clothes into trash bags and grabbed my money case from when i did make up and hair

I left out the house and got into the car with the things being put in the back seat. I looked at the house i use to live in and cranked up the car and drove away.