Chapter 13

Previously

After that, I went back to watching anime.

Then went to sleep.

Present

{Change of POV to 3rd person}

The next day, Taehyung woke up to stifling heat. he glanced at his phone only to realize it was 8 in the morning. he groaned as he got up and made his way to the bathroom. he took his clothes off and turned on the cold water in the shower. As he stepped in, the cold droplets cooled his body. he let out a sigh it's only the morning and it's already this hot.

he stayed in the shower for a while before finally deciding to get out after seeing that his fingertips have wrinkled up

he stayed in the shower for a while before finally deciding to get out after seeing that his fingertips have wrinkled up. he put a towel on his waist and went to get a change of clothes. Putting on a comfy pair of oversized jumpers and trousers, he heads downstairs to make breakfast.

After a delicious breakfast, he walked over to the living room to turn on the TV. he clicked on the news, EXO and BTS's escape is all over the news, many have heard of their escape, pictures have been placed all around, with a bounty of 5k for each member. It is admirable how they haven't been caught after all the ruckus they have caused.

They have been put out as dangerous criminals, and monsters but surprisingly there is a split between those who hate and fear them with those who admire and support them. Taehyung cared less about these rumors and opinions about them, all he cared about was what he receives after each mission and the closer he gets to finding his target. Although this target seems to be miles away from him. He sighs at the thought of how little progress he has made. He glanced at the clock to see that it was already 11 am. Taehyung decided to get some fresh air.

He changed his clothes into a white t-shirt, a leopard patterned open sleeve shirt, and black jeans. He then put on a silver chain necklace and a Rolex. He glanced at the mirror one last time to check his outfit then headed out for a short walk with his wallet and phone in his pocket.

 He glanced at the mirror one last time to check his outfit then headed out for a short walk with his wallet and phone in his pocket

Taehyung decided to head over to the Hanuva Mall. when he reached the mall, he saw a cute little ice cream van placed outside of the mall, Taehyung bought a cold mango smoothie and then headed inside. The drink was deliciously cold and emphasized the mango taste perfectly. He hummed as he looked around to see which shop he should enter first. Just then he bumped into a stranger, forcing him to stumble, he closed his eyes expecting to fall onto the ground and spill his drink. It is then when he felt a strong arm holding him in place. He peeked his eyes open to check why he hasn't fallen yet, only to find himself being held securely and strangely close to the stranger.