Chapter 1 : That night

Y/N POV :

It was a rainy night.. around 8 pm and I was in the practice room alone with him, Choi Yeonjun. Me and Yeonjun have been close friends for 6 years. I've known him before his debut and we have always been close friends since then. He was practicing about his "Artist of the month" dance while I was just looking at him in amazement. His moves were so smooth, I could never dance like that.

Y/n : Wow, you are amazing!

Yeonjun : Not at all..this dance is so hard and I'm trying my best right now.

Y/n : Well you are doing great. Oh you look tired, you should take a break.

Yeonjun : No! It's better if I keep practicing.

Y/n : Well..okay. I'm going home.

Yeonjun : But your house is far away, I was going to drive you home and also right now is raining.

Y/n : Its ok. I'll ask my friend to come pick me up.

I started packing my stuff in my bag.

Yeonjun : Well..Bye Y/n, see you tomorrow.

He said with a tired smile on his tired face.
I leave and call Jisoo. She is a trainee and we are going to debut in the same group. That's why all of us live together.

OTP :

📞 Jisoo : Y/n-ah where are you?!?

📞 Y/n : Unnie, sorry I was with Yeonjun. I was wondering if you could pick me up ? I'm still inside the company building.

📞 Jisoo : Finee but just this one time.

📞 Y/n : Yay! Unnie you are the best!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

As I was waiting outside for Jisoo to come, I saw Soobin.

Soobin : Oh Hello Y/n!

I've also known Soobin for years but I'm not very close friends with him. Just simple friends.

Y/n : Hi Soobin. How are you ?

Soobin : I'm great, just a bit worried for Yeonjun because he keeps overworking himself.

Y/n : To be honest..same, I've noticed him overworking himself a lot.

I saw that Jisoo has arrived.

Y/n : Sorry, I have to go now. Bye!

Soobin : See ya around.

I hop in the car with a worried look on my face. Jisoo looks at me with confusion.

Jisoo : What's wrong girl ?

Y/n : Its nothing..

Jisoo : You sure ?

Y/n : Yeah..

Jisoo : Well okay then.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

We arrive home. I go to my room and open my phone. It was 22:15. Yeonjun is probably home right now. I go ahead and text him.

Messages:

💬 Y/n : Hey Yeonjun! :)

💬 Yeonjun : ??

💬 Y/n : Are you okay ? Are you home yet and have you eaten anything ?

💬 Yeonjun : Yeah yeah

💬 Y/n : Okay, please take care.

💬 Yeonjun : ofc.

💬 Y/n : Oh and! Wanna meet at *** cafe ? Tomorrow at 2.

💬 Yeonjun : Sure, see you there.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I was still worried about Yeonjun. I love him a lot...What is this ?!??! Am I catching feelings..? Oh god. I'm just worried that he might hurt himself. It was late by now. I should go to sleep.

Not even 5 minutes later, my mind is still stuck at him..I should not think like that! He is just my best friend, right ?

I'll just try to take my mind away from him.