Chapter 2 : One day together

The next day :

Y/N POV :

I just woke up. I didnt get any sleep all night but I'm happy that today I'm gonna go out with Yeonjun.

I reach my to grab my phone and see the time.

HUH?!?! 1:45 ?!? OH GOD. I OVERSLEPT AGAIN.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, only to hear my phone ring from the other room.
I got out the bathroom and I see that I have 3 missed calls from Yeonjun. I quickly called him.

OTP :

📞 Yeonjun :Y/n where are you ? I'm not going to wait forever you know.

📞 Y/n : Sorry, I'll be there soon.

📞 Yeonjun : Okay, good.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Oh god I was late. I put on a red tight and short dress, put on my shoes, do my hair and makeup.

I quickly ran to the cafe since it was close to my house. After 7 minutes I arrive there and walk in.
My first look went to Yeonjun. He is gorgeous. Yeonjun was just scrolling through his phone. I go and sit on the table where he was. He puts his head up and looks straight in my eyes. Oh gosh he is so perfect..his eyes, his lips, his everything..

Y/n : Yeonjun-ah, I'm here.

Yeonjun: Took you long enough. You look...pretty.

My face got red..first time he said that to me..I got butterflies.

Y/n : Thank you! You look good too.

He smiled at me. I'm just melting after how cute he is.

Yeonjun : So, did you get home safe last night ?

Y/n : Yeah, why do you ask ?

Yeonjun : I was just worried for you..I was going to call you but I thought you were probably sleeping and I didnt want to disturb you.

Y/n :Look who is worried for me~

Yeonjun : Please shut up

He rolled his eyes. I left out a soft giggle and softly took a sip from my drink.

I couldn't help but notice him staring at me and kind-of blushing. Maybe he likes me back? Nononononono, that's impossible. I awkwardly take another sip from my drink.

Y/n : So, how is your dance going ?

Yeonjun : Its going okay.

Y/n : That's good!

My phone starts to ring. I pick it up to see who was calling. It was my other friend Jennie. I excuse myself and go to the bathroom.

OTP :

📞 Y/n : Yahh! You ruined my moment!

📞 Jennie : Sorry Y/n, I just wanted to ask, how is it going ?

📞 Y/n : Its good okay now shush.

I said as I ended the call and went back to the table.

Yeonjun : Who was it ?

Y/n : Just my friend Jennie.

Yeonjun : Oh her, what did she say ?

Y/n : Too much questions Junie.

Yeonjun : Sorry i guess.

~•~•~•~•~•~

After a while we decided to go for a walk at the local park. I was really nervous cuz we were holding hands. This past year I've been catching hard feelings for him. I tried to start a conversation.

Y/n : Soo what's up

Yeonjun : Nothing much. Just work and stuff. We are preparing for a concert in Seoul.

Y/n :That's amazing, I'll come and watch you all!

Yeonjun : Of course you will. I got a special seat at the front for you.

Y/n : Thank you! Uh..its getting cold.

Yeonjun : Here take this.

He said taking off his hoodie and giving it to me.

I was shocked.

Y/n : Thank you..

I wear his hoodie as I'm trying hard not to blush.

Yeonjun : You seem to like that hoodie. You can keep it if you want.

Y/n : It's okay, I'll give it to you tomorrow at work.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

He takes me home, we hug and say goodbye. This day was the best bad in my life.

As I walk in my house all my roommates start screaming.

Jisoo : OMG HE DID NOT-

Jennie : Oh yes girl

Rosé : Lucky af

Lisa : GIRLLLL THATS IS HOODIE

Y/n : Girls chill, he gave this to me cuz it was cold and stuff.

I go to my room.

That night I slept with his hoodie on.